1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My "Intresting" Trip To Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by paperyostrich, Aug 29, 2012.

1. paperyostrich

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Soooo I've been to Yorkshire on some geography thing and it was really good! But thats not why I'm here :lol:

You see there was this guy there, His name dosen't matter but he was a really nice guy, not bad looking and very sporty. Anyways he was my roomate and he was the first person I met (Apart from my friend Hannah who I traveled with) He seemed really nice and on the first day we were put together with two other girls in A group to do some work and I noticed that he kept standing next to me. I dunno if it was the fact that he didn't know anyone or the fact that he was lonely (he sat on his own on the minibus) but I liked it as I already had a bit of a crush on him before I even knew him.

Anyways I didn't speak to him apart from the stuff that we were expected to do for the rest of the day and in the evening we went straight to bed.

It was the same the next morning. I asked him how he slept and that was about it. By the evening though I suppose you could say we had both come out of our shell, we were talking and everything and he told my friend Hannah that he wanted to speak to me because he really wanted to know me more, which I found a nice jesture. Now being teenagers we do like to talk about sex and whatnot, so thats what we did, with this other girl her names not to important either. Anyways we were talking about women, although I lied for obvious reasons :rolle: he really seemed unsure as well which I found odd, or like I said earlier he could of been shy, or the fact that was a woman about (mind you she likes to talk about her men)

Anyway we ended up talking about sex, WITH EACH OTHER and he then jokingly tried to go in for a kiss, so did I, but I sorta almost done it for real, but he didn't notice. we then ended up tickling each other! Moving on our other friend was all over him like a disease. She wouldn't put him down, and I could tell he was like really uncomfortable with it, even though he didn't say so himself and I felt really jealous, it was actually quite unbelivable, why that night I even had a dream that I killed her :eek:

That night, before the dream that is we were all talking (the other person being my other roomate) and they started talking about harry potter, me never seeing any of the films or reading any of the books told them I dodn't have a clue what they were talking about so then he turned to me and told me that he may have to punish me, well what ever floats his boat I guess. We, again then started talking about sex and it weas sorta like flirting, he laughed so much by some of the things that I said that I gave him hiccups, but he was also like saying how much he wanted it with me, and he was probably only joking but he sounded pretty serious.

The story pretty much follows the same course of the flirting and stuff and there was even a rumour going around that we did do stuff in our dorm (we didn't) but when he heard it he didn't deny it by far, he even always said that it was true!

Anyways am I making this go to my head or was he flirting and stuff or joking, I mean we were quite close and talked alot, but I suppose he was trying to be friendly, but I'm more intrested in what you guys think, its made me confused as I sorta now have a bigger crush on him. Everytime I saw those two together it made me really angry and jealous, and he looked quite uncomfortable around her at times. I don't know what to think ! :bang:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's interested in you. Whether as a let-it-all-hang-out friend or boyfriend still isn't clear. But I'd say keep the conversations going. Because either one would be cool, yes no? :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It does indeed sound like he could have been flirty and might like you. Have fun and try to get to know him a bit more. Maybe take him up on the sexual offer and slip in the bed with him, lol J/K. :wink:

4. BudderMC

HOW CAN YOU LIVE IN THIS DAY AND AGE AND NOT KNOW THE PLOT OF HARRY POTTER?! :eek:

Because I'm not understanding how this trip worked (you said you met him on the trip?), are you even gonna ever see this guy again? Do you have him on Facebook or something?

5. paperyostrich

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry for the confusion! Yeah we are from all around the country and he lives about 2 hours away from me on the train. I have him on facebook and stuff so I could keep talking to him. But who knows, I may see him again, but not right at this moment. Trains are expensive :lol: