1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My girlfriend broke up with me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bludzee, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Bludzee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We have been together for a month and a week. It was doing great. But she told me it was to complicated and painful for her psychologically to be in a relationship. We still love each other but she just can’t.
    So now I don’t know. I don’t know. I just feel stupid honestly. We’re just unstable teenagers, of course it wouldn’t last, but still… I had so much hope for us and now it’s gone. Forever. And I thought I could help. I don’t know, I wanted to believe I could help her but I couldn’t. I was powerless. I was so stupid. I shouldn’t have hope that much.
    We agree to stay in touch. We care for each other and we want to keep talking.
    So yeah. Here am I. Sad. I’m sad she feel bad. I’m sad it’s over because of something like that. Honestly I would have prefer if it ended because of a mistakes I made or something.
    I made my coming out to my parents so I could see her. Now I have to explain to them that it’s over. I see her everywhere. I almost fcking cry in the supermarket because I saw something that I associate with her ? Ridiculous.
    I don’t really know what else to say. I don’t really have questions or anything. I just feel bad.

2. Wanderlost

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off, I'm so sorry Bludzee. *long hug* You don't deserve this, and I know you won't see it now, but you will heal from this, and be stronger for it. For now just focus on yourself and your heart to heal. Distractions, and time, that's all that ends up helping really, and that's all the advice here I will give because right now it's probably too soon for that. I will give you encouragement though. When I first began talking to you I could tell that you are a special girl with a huge caring heart. You're thoughtful and sweet, and you will find love again. Girls would have to be stupid not to take notice of you.

3. Violet Rain

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So sorry. Sometimes all you need to do is cry it out and let yourself grieve. It's not easy but sometimes it's so overwhelming that it's all you can do.

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I’m sorry that happened to you but you shouldn’t feel stupid, you care for her and she ended it and you are totally justified for getting upset. I know it doesn’t feel like it right now but it will get better.