1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Female Crush???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarkec1, Apr 17, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Yes, you heard correctly, this thread is not about that boy again! Yay!

So there is this girl on my year, and I do see her quite a lot because she is in my Science, Maths, RE, History, Geography and Life Skills. She knows I am bisexual, and that I feel most attracted to boys, but she is fine with that. We sit by each other it History and do occasionaly talk. We are definitely not friends, but we do talk, and I would say we are quite friendly, but nothing more.

The thing is though, I'm not 100% sure I like her. I would definitely rather go out with the the boy I have talking out than her, but I still kind of like her. I'm not sure that she is interested in me, but my best friend keeps asking her out (as a joke) for me. She doesn't say yes or no, she just walks away with her friends.

Its' not her looks that attract me though (to be honest she's actually quite bad looking, that's what makes me not sure that I like her), but her personality. She is so warm, funny and homely.

She does try to talk to me, and does approach me even when we are not in the same lesson. My friend says that she fancies me, but I don't know whether to believe him. This is not a priority, but any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Once again, I'm not sure I like her as a romantic relationship, but it is something I am looking into, also I would still much rather go out with that boy I like (it seems weird fancying a boy and a girl!).

2. catatonie

Your friends should stop being little dicks.

3. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I suppose so, lol!

4. LD579

It's possible to have crushes on more than one person (I have had several at the same time, once upon a time).

Honestly, though, it does not sound as if you like her in that way. I could be wrong, but that's how it sounds to me. Either way, I recommend that you get to know her more. You already like her personality and all, and you both already speak to each other a fair bit, so it wouldn't hurt.

Do you think you'd like to be more of a friend to her? If so, then going up to her and talking to her more often wouldn't hurt.

5. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Thanks Luthan, the thing is, I like her, but not, more than a friend. If I'd do like her more than a friend though, I would fancy her, but not enough to go out with her??

Confusing, I know!

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As catatonie said, your friends are being a little silly. I would probably ask them to stop just so you can still stay acquaintances with her because eventually she could think you're asking them to which could cause her to stop talking to you altogether.

As for you maybe liking her, I would suggest getting to be friends with her (you said you aren't friends with her and it sounds more like acquaintances) before thinking too much on anything else. Not saying you are saying you want to date her because you do say you're not really sure, but it's a good idea at least to be friends first and then just go from there. :slight_smile: