1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ex possibly slept with his female friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unsurevirgin, May 20, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I don't know if he did but he said his friend didn't like it when I messaged her about him being safe and all , so they both like each other .so much off true love and crap ,I knew this stuff didn't exist and I wanna ask him to be my bf again . So any advice I'm angry and frustrated and hurt .

2. followtherabbit

All you can do is ask him out right if he a)slept with her b)wants to be with you.

I know it's hard to do because it will probably feel like you're ripping your pride out of your chest and drowning it, but if you don't then you'll never know. What if he moves on because he thought you weren't interested but you were?
    You just gotta lay it down, wear your heart on your sleeve.

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I did ask and he said he didn't ,even if he did he wouldn't tell anyone after I said I was gonna ask if he wanted to be my bf but that's out if the question and he said yea it is but it has nothing to do with m. And I said then what? and he said its not about love, its about ur not in the right state to be in a relationship. if i had talked to u yesterday then u wouldnt even have asked me that. u use me as a last resort for if u cant find someone else. right now u dont feel like u can, so u ask to be with me. i am not someones last resort. And I said ur not my last resort .

#3 Unsurevirgin, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
  4. followtherabbit

so he thinks that you want to be with him so you don't have to be alone?
    is that what he said?

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Yes and he didn't sleep with her and not dating her but he wants me to be friends with him. Okay and thank u for replying to my posts :slight_smile: