1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My coworker is kinda giving me some vibes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Darkviolet, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Darkviolet

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I work in a telemarketing customer service department since February of last year. After some months I've entered the company, I started to sit near a group of friends that came to be my group of friends later on. I had a light crush in one of them, but it were dismissed when I realized he was dating and was probably straight. About one or two months later, I have seemed to forgotten this crush, only to realize that he has broken down with his girlfriend. I was again I little hopeful, but dismissed any thoughts of cause I thought he was most likely to be straight.

But quite recently he became to be much more affectionate around me. First it started with he calling cute anywhere in conversations. Them he started to touch me more, like playing with tickling and rest his and in to my shoulders.

Now, I live in a very affectionate culture (I'm brazilian), but we expect things like this coming from girls to her friends. And even though, I personally were more closed than this. To your consideration, I'm only like this with my family and that's it. But with him acting like this, I don't know what to think about it. Don't even know if I should approach this with him or just let it goes and see what happens.

Any thoughts?

Ps: sorry for my broken English. I know a fairly amount of the language, but when it comes down to grammar... Meh.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you tried going out with him alone, maybe just for coffee or something, so you can see if he is still showing affection. Also, you say you are not out at all. Have you thought about coming out to him? It would be a clear signal you are interested in men.