1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple questions

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Green251, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Green251

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have been thinking about some issues and I was wondering if anyone would key in... Kinda personal questions actually.

My husband has told me that guys don't really get any pleasure from sex that its all about the end result... the release. I'm not a guy so I really don't have a opinion about this. But, I was wondering if this was true for guys.... ?

I have a hard time reaching any climax especially lately. I don't know if this is because my realization or I just can't do it any more. If I do, its always because I'm thinking about being with another women.

I have pretty much decided I will stay in my relationship. But the thought of being with another women is a dominate thought now. I want to flirt and I want to be with someone but he said if I did he wouldn't want to be with me. Yet, he says he wants to be with other women and recently asked if I was still thinking about a open relationship. I am figuring I'm just not doing it for him anymore. I don't know what to think. I am going crazy just thinking about all these things! I guess this might not make sense. Maybe someone can help me out?

2. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Green251

Speaking for myself and the limited number of guys I have been with, I would disagree with your husband that sex is all about the orgasm. If that were the case, we would not need a partner to have a better sexual experience.

I am concerned about the apparent one-way conversations that you and your husband seem to have about his sexual needs and yours. It seems to be all about him. How could you enjoy intimacy in that setting?

If you are going to stay in your marriage, you need to get some REAL intimacy going here. You need to feel needed, desired and fulfilled. And, it needs to be fair. Have you considered couples therapy?

3. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I completely disagree with your husband completely, especially early in my marriage when the sex was good. I got immense pleasure from all aspects of lovemaking. Of course the orgasm was the best part for me, but all the parts leading up to it were very fulfilling.