1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTFs, where to buy cheap man pants (for petite people)?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Foxfeather, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm going shopping with my friends soon and I need advice on where I can buy cheap (I'd say $25-30) cargo pants, either military camouflage print or khaki (though I'm open to other patterns and colors). I'm on the smaller side even for women, so there is no doubt I will need to shop in the boys section.

So any place that has inexpensive, pretty heavy-duty cargo pants that last in the laundry machine WITHOUT DeadPool or Spiderman or batman patterns on them would be nice. (What is up with boys and Marvel and DC characters? I mean come on, you're 8 years old, why do you want to be Superman?)

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hm. I guees that in shops like Zara and H&M you can get only stuff for taller people? Because I've seen cheap cargos there. TopMan has clothes on the smaller side, but there are none near me so I have no idea if they sell cargos.

That can be more expensive but you can try in a military shop. That can range up to $100, I think. But the quality is very good.