1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MRI/MRA head IAC/neck

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ECMember, Nov 23, 2019.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Anyone ever have a MRI-MRA head IAC/neck exam done?

I had them this morning that were ordered earlier in the month by my ENT(EAR NOSE throat) doc due to pulsating tinnitus/hyperaucis I've been dealing with that's somewhat gotten worse a bit. I didn't have this done earlier due to me being in a psych hospital for a few days and also Saturday was the availability they had that didn't interfere at my schedule at work.

Though from the time I got discharged from the hospital till about today, I've dealt with some noise sensitivity in some places mostly at home and at work and at cars and indoors whenever there was noise nearby and have experienced pulsating feeling in ear/neck, heaviness in my head, face, ear, neck. Pulsating/throbbing veins I feel. The mri-mra exams are to at least tell me hopefully what the hell is going on.

I somehow screwed my ears somehow at my work probably with the headset I used I assume. My ENT doc did say when I last saw him on Nov 7 that if there was anything on the MRI Mra scans that showed anything neurologically wrong, he would refer me to a neuro doc. I mean if there is any hint of an anersyum or benign tumor or nerve damage or anything wrong with a vein or artery or vessel, if they can fix that shit before it becomes serious or deadly that is fine by me.