1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most embarassing moment with parents

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zaio, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Does it have to be my parents? Or someone else's? Because I have the story of all stories.

Last June one of my best friends was hired to walk in her first fashion show, she models part-time to pay her way through school, and me and about a dozen other friends went to Cincinnati with her to celebrate and see her walk. We were all drinking at the show and we went out afterwards, and all 15 of us ended up crashing in a giant heap on a friend's living room floor for the night. My model friend's dad was there, and he was drinking with us too, for the whole night.

So I'm cuddling on the floor with my love, half-asleep, and I started to get really hot, too hot, so I sort of sat up to roll over so that I could face the other way and when I did, I saw my model friend's dad giving oral sex to one of my friend's girlfriend. And they were really close to me. Like, if I had stretched my leg out I would have been kicking her right in the vagina. That's how close it was to me. At first I thought she was being molested or something, but then she put him in a headlock with her legs and I was like, "Oh."

I snapped back down to floor and just laid there, pretending to be asleep, while this went on for what felt like forever. I was genuinely traumatized by it. I couldn't say anything to stop it because like I said, there were a dozen people all over the floor. There definitely would have been a fight and I would have been right in the crossfire. To this day I can't look her dad in the eyes. I just can't do it. I told everyone about it the next day though.

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Oh my god how mortifying, I would not be able to stay in that room! And shame on them for having the audacity to do that right infront of you, and I presume others?