1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[More] Mcdonalds Boycott? [Information]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just sent in my positive comment, but after a few minutes of refreshing, nothing is showing up. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they filter the comments.

2. hoping

Also'' you know when i marry the guy i love we are brining out kids to maccas and they will love the sweat tastes of the great taste of aussie beef on a toasted bun and a slab of chesse and you know what they will love their dads for taking em there, cause you know what thats what its all about''
    todays message brought to you by the gay families association. also brought to you by the gay democrates who will be your next president, we shall see you in a macdonalds or wal mart near you. macdonalds the universal symbol of gay pride, have a nice day

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Not a good idea hoping. You can't change hearts and minds by being saracastic.

4. hoping

I was just joking. But the thing is nobody will ever be able to change how they think and as much as people dont want to hear it hate will always be around, these people have been taught to hate by people in their lives and more often than not its by their parents, so they will teach their kids and so on so forth, the cycle of hate will never end, its too far spread and it contiues to spread cause of things in the mainsteam media and with the ideas ingrained in lots of peoples minds that gays in my experience a former friend of mine a few years ago he was 15 then he said '' all gays in the world should be killed'' and then you go outside schools and you hear '' faggot'' , ''queer'' ''cock sucker''
    I know its sounds stupid but hate wont just go away there is too much of it and its ingrained in out culture no matter what anybody says.
    These people are motivivated by their hate, its in their belief system, most likey they will never change and im that their kids and their kids will be the same, its just the way it is and i know people might say this is a very negative view and stuff like that but take a look in the entire world in the middle east gays are arrested, imprisioned and killed, in asia being gay is a crime in places like malyasia the former pm was arrested on charges of sodomy with a friend, in the united states i believe in some states gay sex is still illegal and in the name of free speech people can stand in the street screaming '' god hates fags'' and alot of other stuff.
    yes there has been moves forward in gay rights in certain places, but hate , prejudice is still a massive problem and i think it will be for generations to come.

5. Arrk

I haven't eaten at McDonald's since I saw "Supersize Me." Ew.

Thank God I live in California- there's an In-N-Out like 15 minutes away which is probably the healthiest fast food you can buy at a chain. Too bad that it only exists in California and a couple of other places surrounding the state. :[

6. Ronnie92

lol here in New Jersey all we dont even have a Sonics yet we get the commercials same with Jack-n-the-box

7. Bryan

I know it is unrelated, but I have been boycotting McDonalds since I saw McLibel. Rent it, and then you might have a different opinion

8. Bryan90

And that's why we ourselves should help transform the world. By hating less ourselves, and by teaching just one person to hate less, and asking that person to "pay it forward". One day, the world would probably be a better place.

9. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I rarely go because I don't really like the food.

I would have said "That's the stupidest fucking reason I've ever heard in my entire life"

10. dictionary

Im so sick of gay people and there fucking agenda :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. SkyTears

maybe what? America's avg. weight well drop? lol Sorry I hate McD's food. I think it tastes bad.

12. Vampyrecat

If you dont like the food at macca's go to Subway. I love subway. I can eat a footlong vegie sub packed full and it's good value. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I never eat macca's except for the icecream and the fries, mainly cos I'm a vegetarian and if I do eat it, then it makes me physically sick. as in, puking sick.

13. Vampyrecat

If you dont like the food at macca's go to Subway. I love subway. I can eat a footlong vegie sub packed full and it's good value. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I never eat macca's except for the icecream and the fries, mainly cos I'm a vegetarian and if I do eat it, then it makes me physically sick. as in, puking sick.