1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More i-Pod problems. :/

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alex94, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I had plugged my ipod in earlier to my laptop and it connected fine, now I plug it in and no matter what I do neither my computer or itunes picks up the fact that i plugged it in. I have tried multiple chords as well, it charges fine when plugged into a wall charger...Help? I just got this ipod, my old one died off and would not work what so ever.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm having the same problem with my iphone.. nothing else I can really add other than I hope that somebody can help us out!

3. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Yeah...It sucks. :/ I just got this ipod my other one wouldnt load anything, and kept ejecting every five seconds.

4. starfish

Are you using a Mac or a PC? Which model iPod?

5. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Gen. 5, one with the camera and rotates for the album list. Im on a pc. Windows 7.

6. starfish

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I do, I also tried uninstalling it and reinstalling. I have defragged my computer, scanned my computer and tried the troubleshoot guide. Nothing is working to help solve this problem. I know the ipods good, I just got it. :/ Tech. makes me so agitated sometimes.

8. starfish

Buy a Mac :slight_smile:

Have you tried another usb port? When you have it plugged in can you go into device manager to see if it shows an error on the device.

If it is new you might still be in the initial Apple Care period. You might try giving Apple a call.

9. photoguy93

I had this happen to my iPhone 4. No matter what I did, it wouldn't connect and change my library. So, I had to completely reset my iPhone. It will delete everything off - you can restore from a backup, though. It's now working fine and that's been almost a year ago I think.