1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster Hunter fans? :'D

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Xerevantes21, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Lazuri

I'm not much for handhelds. MH will probal wait until I have a WiiU.

2. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

I've always wanted to find out what was the fuss all about with Monster Hunter. Since the sudden boom in popularity of the Souls Saga people seem to have forgotten that—before Dark Souls—the MH games were the ones that held the title of most-ridiculously-stressful-games-that-no-one-knows-why-they-keep-playing-but-they-do-it-nonetheless and that have always picked my interest. Now, with the inclusion of a C-stick and a special MH4 edition of the New 3DS, I'll finally have my shot at MH.

Hope that turns out to be one of those games that—while punishing—never stops being fun.

#22 Rawrzilla, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
  3. KayJay

I have over 400 hours on MH3U, I own it on Wii U and 3DS lol. I also have the New 3DS MH bundle preordered, it comes out on my birthday. The excitement is so real.

4. Lazuri

It's like they say, some people want to play games that are fun and relaxing and some people just want a game to fuck them until they love it.

5. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

:roflmao: I'm sooooo stealing that quote.

I'm lubing up in anticipation. COME AT ME MH!

6. Lazuri

As happy as I am for that, I can't take credit for that quote. That honor goes to the honest trailer for Dark Souls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMU41taZJLw

7. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I didn't even know MH3 is available for Wii U. But that's cool! :slight_smile:

8. KayJay

It's really cool because you can transfer your save between the 3DS and Wii U versions. Only reason I ever played it on my Wii U was to play online.

The multiplayer between 3DS and Wii U is really neat too.