1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Messages of love launched into space...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by victoriangirl, Sep 22, 2015.

1. victoriangirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Just read about this amazing new project online. Its called ‘Cosmic Love; Vows & Declarations Launched to Earth’s Orbit’. It is all about sending our deepest emotions of love and romance in the form of various arts forms into the orbit. Can you imagine sending in your poem, photo, piece of art work you created for your soulnateup into the sky, into heaven...? To stay there for hundreds of years.... (

I thought this was a fantastic unique idea. Not just for your loved ones and declaring your love, but also for the artist in all of us! And the love within us all.

The project will be done through the help of the first private spaceflight company, which had organised memorial services in space since the 90's. They own 2 satellites and they will be orbiting the Earth for hundreds of years. Within this project (it is on Kickstarter), declarations of love (including poetry) will be put on an SD card and placed in one of these 2 satellites. They will be orbiting the Earth’s atmosphere for hundreds of years!

They are looking for contributions= pics, short stories, literary work, photos, poems music, paintings you name it.(they are also looking for financial backing to make sure the project is successful)

Just think of that one person you truly love or loved (I sure can) and just imagine sending that love out there literally .... into the sky...what a beautiful romantic idea!!!!

I am all in!!!:eusa_danc

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

This is a foolish idea.... aliens know nothing but hate