1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

me and my bf being to sexual

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kcaz12345, May 19, 2012.

1. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone

ok so i have a problem. at the beginning of the school year i was a whore and by that i mean i would cheat and have at least 5 boyfriends a week. i am out of that fase and never ever wanna go back:eusa_clap. so right now i have one boyfriend and i love him to death:kiss:. BUT just about everytime i see him we end up making out and i am ok with that but then things get heated and he wants to go in my shirt or my pants and i am not sure if i am ready for that yet. i am only 14 . as much as i wanna let him touch me there, i just dont wanna go back to jerking off for everyone that asks me to. i have told him about my painful past and he doesnt really care i dont think but ido and i never wanna go back there ever again. can anyone give me some advice. :help:

2. RocketJim

Tell him straight out that that's not something you want to do. Don't let someone, even someone you really like, pressure you into anything.

3. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all. YOU ARE NOT A WHORE! A whore have sexual relationships with everyone they come across. you haven't slept with anyone. What you did was basically less that foreplay, but it doesn't make you a whore, even if you used to go through guys like we go through toilet paper.

no one may force you to do something against your will. if you don't want to do that, then tell him you don't want to. I think it's best that you two sit down and make a few ground rules. What's allowed and what's not. That way he won't be able to force you and neither are you able to force him. it'[s a mutual agreement. Say that you wish to do this when you feel ready. if he doesn't understand that, then he's not really the bf type!

4. DryOasis

DryOasis Guest

I agree with the replies above, be patient. If he really likes you, he'll wait. With your previous experiences I think he'll understand.

5. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey thanks everyone i think i will try to set a couplr of ground rules thanks

6. PurpleCrab

Well... just a thought...

Time will pass, things will smooth down... or maybe they won't! Maybe you're going to stay scared from this and loose your sex-drive altogether. That could become a problem, really. Ideally yeah you'd set some ground rules that will evolve over time, like no sex before 3 months of dating, and such.

If you find that you are stuck in that feeling of not wanting to go back, please seek help :slight_smile: Sex is an important part of a healthy loving respectful relationship you know. There's no reason for you not to enjoy it as well.