1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and bf want deeper love?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Amazo, May 28, 2018.

1. Amazo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    So... we've been together for a month, we had only oral sex, and an anal sex. Tomorrow we're going to get tested for HIV and other viruses, I'm wondering if we're free from all of those, is it ok to have anal sex condomless ? Because for some reason I lose my erection when I had the anal sex with a condom on my penis? Or am I the only one in here like this :confused::disappointed::disappointed_relieved:

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If neither of you have any viruses you'd probably be fine without a condom unless one of you cheats and gets a virus that way. It's still best to use condoms though since it keeps you both safe just in case someone does get a virus somehow and might not even know it.

A lot of guys lose erections with condoms - it takes some getting used to. You might be using one that's too big also which decreases the sensations and makes it more difficult to keep.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don’t forget that it can take up to 3 months for HIV to show up in your system. If you guys are going to proceed with bareback, do so at your own risk.

Other than that, I don’t think you’ve known the guy long enough to know if you can trust him or not. Use condoms if you want to ensure that safety is maximized for you and your partner.

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you sure you are losing your erection while the condom is on and you are inside him? Some guys lose their erection while they are fumbling around opening the pack, unrolling the condom and applying lube... fairly understandable really because your mind shifts from pleasure to practicalities for a minute or two (long enough to lose an erection).

I don't mean this in a horrible way, but lots of guys make up lame excuses for not wearing a condom and what you are saying in this thread is one of the classic excuses.

Mihael likes this.
  5. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Using condoms or not is a personal issue, and there are many reasons people choose either. The fact still remains that using condoms is the ONLY way to make sure you have the best chance of preventing transmission of HIV and STI's. The best advice from everything we know today is that you should use condoms each and every time you have sex.

As Patrick suggests, sometimes losing your erection can be caused by the process of dealing with condoms. This can be remedied, however, if that's the issue here. If the issue is a loss of sensation during intercourse, that's a different matter and also has some remedies.

If caused by process:
    Have your partner put it on you. Make it part of the love-making. Too often we stop the whole love-making session to put on the condom, and if it takes longer than a few seconds, it can be a mood killer. So, don't stop the love-making and instead make putting on the condom and applying lube part of the sensations you are feeling to keep arousal.

If caused by lack of sensation:
    You can buy condoms that are thinner. Look for ultra-thin condoms. Others here may have more suggestions on specific brands of condoms.
    Have your partner practice tightening up his sphincter muscles during penetration.
    Sometimes a different angle can produce a stronger grip on your penis during penetration, so try different positions.
    If your partner can accommodate a larger size, you can purchase a sleeve. It's basically a hollow dildo. The dildo is inserted into your partner's anus, and then you insert your penis into the sleeve. Since there are no openings in the sleeve, you don't need a condom to use this. Your partner needs to be able to handle a larger size though.

Finally, if you decide to not use condoms, I would suggest that you ask your doctor to prescribe PrEP (Truvada). Although it shouldn't be used as a substitute for condoms, if you are going to have sex without condoms, it will at least provide protection against HIV. It won't protect against other STI's, however.

6. Amazo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Thanks guys for the help, I will try all of the options you told me, hopefully one of them works if not I'll just get a penis ring, from what i read it helps keep your penis hard.