1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayor Bloomberg to engage Senate Republicans in gay marriage fight

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Dan82

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/03/22/2011-03-22_mike_to_engage_in_gay_nups_fight.html

2. Shevanel

Bloomberg for president.

3. Emberstone

buisnessmen in the white house means we will see further destruction of the econamy while the top two percent rake in the money only by buying elections, and not doing any real work to stimulate the econamy or create jobs...

it is the same reason we should shun trump... that, and his multiple bankrupcies.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This. While he may be pro-ssm, he at the same time would ruin the US's economy. At least Barack has done stuff to help it (and I swear to God, anyone who tries to fight me with the whole trillion dollar deficit, please stfu)

5. Sanssouci

In terms of getting the best guys for the job, I would like the 2012 race to be Obama vs Bloomberg. But since that's not going to happen, I'm going for entertainment value. Trump 2012!

6. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

I don't give a shit about economics, because I don't know enough to care (am working on it) but if there is a republican who supports gay marriage, I sure as hell am voting for them.

I love rhinos.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So really, you're saying Obama's done nothing for us? wow.

8. Connor22

all I'm getting from the title is four guys in tuxedos going at it with sticks.

(anybody says giggity I SWEAR there will be trouble)

9. Shevanel

I don't give a shit about if Bloomberg is pro-same sex marriage. He's just the kind of moderate this country needs.

10. Fintan

I admit Obama being pro-civil unions, even though he is not pro gay-marriage, is a plus. And it would be a plus with Bloomberg as well. But frankly, Gay Marriage is far from the top of my list of things that US Presidents should be elected based on. Considering we're in the middle of two wars, bombings in Libya, upset in the middle east, a major economic recession, huge job losses, a crippled manufacturing sector, a massive national debt & deficit, declining world influence... etc.