1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayday Parade to Release New Single, Album!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BryanM, Aug 25, 2013.

1. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, Mayday Parade's new single "Ghosts" releases in two days (August 27th), and their new album titled Monsters In The Closet releases October 8th. As a pretty big Mayday Parade fan I am excited and can't wait, and for the next two days all I'm going to listen to will be MP :grin:

Here's a teaser to the new song if you haven't heard it yet: Alter The Press!: Mayday Parade Releases New Single "Ghosts" Teaser

Yeah, I just wanted to say I'm super excited for Ghosts AND Monsters In The Closet. So if you're a fellow Mayday Parade fan make sure to leave your favorite song of theirs down below. I would say mine is "Oh Well, Oh Well" at the moment. Okay, that is all. ^_^

2. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nicee. I haven't heard them for so long lol, since middle school probably.

3. timo

Ohhh I used to listen to them quite a lot a few years back. Must say I don't really like the teaser... but I'm looking forward to the album. And I hope they will do a European tour cause I need to see them live.