1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe perhaps possibly transgendered?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lotty, May 10, 2011.

1. bryan176

It seems to be that your are something in the middle like the other have said. I think the best thing is to experiment and find out which one you are more like. And on a side not you don't half to try to hide yourself from your girl friends. Be yourself if they can't accept who you are then they are not your friends.

2. Tiny Catastrophe

I have a friend who is very similar to you. She is a lesbian and she dresses like a girl in most ways but not like girly and she has kinda long hair and stuff but most of her friends are guys and for the most part she is one of the guys. We say she's got a guy brain because she just relates more to guys and acts more like a guy most of the time. I'm kinda like that as well. It doesn't mean you're trans it just means you get along better with guys and act more like a guy. There's nothing wrong with that

3. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    same happens with me and girls, lol.

But in my case i guess its some fear to don't get accepted because of my bisexuality and lose a long-term good friendship. On my mind i think girls accept me more than guys, and so far only 2 girls know my orientation.