1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Beebo, Mar 29, 2008.

?

What is your opinion?

1. It is healthy in moderation but too much can effect you negatively.

72 vote(s)
    62.6%
  2. It is good, no matter how much you do it.

42 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. Masturbation is a horrible disease.

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  1. Masturbation is great in moderation, although "moderation" is a relative term. I probably average 365 orgasms a year- for some people, that'd be way beyond normal. For me, it's the best way to fall asleep. Unless I'm dead tired, I can't fall asleep without doing it. But I don't do it instead of homework, hanging out with friends, etc. If you do that, then there's a problem.

2. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

It is VERY healthy as it relieves stress, but if it gets involved with your normal daily life, then it can be a bit too much.

I've noticed myself jerking a lot less after I had my first sexual encounter :confused: .

#42 Swamp56, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
  3. White Sundog

Technically, too much of ANYTHING, even air or water, can harm you. But like with air and water, masturbation is mostly good for you and most people don't have to worry about getting too much of it.

4. Jesse Jinx

I mostly do it when when I need to fall asleep. I have a hard time sometimes, and it really helps. Just to relax, or when the lure of the internet is too much to resist. I voted for the first one, because again, if negative effects begin, such as pain or missing out on a social life, then there's a problem.

It's kinda cool to read this thread, I never knew there were so many positive effects it could have. I thought it just felt good and was a natural sleeping pill. Thanks guys! :grin: