1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marine general: Gays would get their own rooms

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Alex19

what does he think, that were gonna rape the straight men in their sleep? how stupid... but i wouldnt mind having a room with another gay guy... could b fun :wink:

2. ThePug

This offends me and doesn't help the fact that it makes GLBT feel like second rate citizens. *sigh*

3. Owl47

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm. . .it gets horribly complicated when you bring in all sorts of other issues, like the whole baby thing, the whole closeted-for life thing, and the clear-set boundaries regarding things involving gender and sexual attraction(mutually and non-mutually) are yet to be determined. . .

So I guess it's reasonable for some conservatives to be a little scared. . .

Truth of the matter is, though, this is a time of change for LGBT's(and some societies by consequence), and there's not a whole lot of past customs or "rules" to go off on. . .