1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mac?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nixon, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Keiss

Austin, Texas / Charlotte, North Carolina
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll just say, I recently switched from a PC to my MacBook. And I'm loving every minute of it. :grin:

2. omgitssum1

omgitssum1 Guest

I'm a huge apple fan also: I own a mac, watched Steve Job's keynotes, etc...

3. phobox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im a big Apple fan, love my Mac, iPod and iPhone to death. That said, I also love my PC which runs Vista x64. I use both the PC and Mac every day (they sit next to each other on the desk) and each has their strengths, I wouldnt be without either of them to be honest. I will always use the Mac for things like music and photo management, because its just plain better... iTunes on a Mac for example is a thousand times better than iTunes on Windows. But you cant beat a good game of Spore or Crysis on Windows :slight_smile:

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will never own a Mac. I don't get the whole thing of paying more to do less.

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I use a mac, and I love it. Though I know that PC's have their benefits, I will never buy one for my own use.

6. ArcaneVerse

Agreed.

you pay around 6 grand for a tower and screen when you can get something just as good or better for half that & there all in one packages are nice except you have to buy a whole new system when you need to upgrade something.

Plus there basically becoming a PC anyways with a mac OS which yes is nice and flashy but vista has that if you want it. & macs false claims of fail proof software and hardware is quite hilarious you can Google sites dedicated to problems for macs.

the only thing they had going for them was that they were good for design and audio editing and all that but everything's about even now.

End rant, lmao sorry

7. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well one of the reasons Mac OSX is a fair bit more stable than Windows is because it's only offered in 64 bit now. I'm using Vista 64 bit and I have not had one single problem.

All Apple products are overpriced with at least one major omission.