1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mac or PC

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jared, Sep 4, 2012.

?

Mac or PC

1. Mac

42 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. PC

78 vote(s)
    65.0%
  1. MixedNutz

I have multiple apple products but a dell laptop.. Saving for a MacBook

2. qboy

PC all the way. I might be a werido but I like Vista and want to get Windows 8 for my laptop. My Media Centre is running XBMC on Linux and the customisation I can do on that is amazing - no doubt a Mac (or rather Apple TV) would make it near impossible to achieve the same.

Got burnt by the first Mac I ever used (the designer of that annoying beige box decided the best place for the power button was where the eject button lives on a IBM Compatible PC's floppy disk drive, go to save my first bit of work on a mac, floppy disk full, press eject - lost work - hate macs), and every experience since has been spending an hour trying to find out how to fix something which takes two seconds on Windows and requires use of the fscking terminal on the Mac. Not to mention my first iPod (shuffle) just dying on me, my second shuffle randomly losing all the songs, and my iPod constantly pausing itself for no good reason.

3. Suffocation

Mac < Anything other than Mac