1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexia, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Alexia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am quite a romantic person. In the sense that I believe in pure love, whether that love be with a man or a woman, you can experience a breath-taking connection with another person, that somewhere out there is your soulmate.
    I'm 18 years old this year and it is sad to say that I have never been in love (had a romantic love). I wonder if I'm weird.
    I'm always envious of other people who have experienced love, and I love to listen to love stories, so in this thread tell me about your experiences. Experiences of unrequited love, innocent love, young love, any love story that you can tell.
    :slight_smile:

#1 Alexia, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once developed feelings for my best friend, but it wasn't returned. Outcome wasn't that negative though, it brought us closer together and we were able to still be friends to this day.

Actual dating wise, I've only been in online relationships. -shrug- What I felt for some of my friends felt more real to me.

3. Alexia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you for sharing. I can relate to that, I have a lot of close female friends that sometimes the line between friendship and romance can blur a bit and it has you thinking. I'm glad that experience bought you closer :slight_smile:

4. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never flirted with another girl or even made it obvious that I was interested, I was still trying to figure out the whole who and what am I thing in my head when my world got turned upside down and sideways by someone I've known all of my life. We've been best friends since we were like 3 years old and were constantly in each other's back pocket all of the time. I was staying over Leslie's house for the weekend and an innocent touch started my heart racing and it turned out that we'd both have had feelings for each other that we never talked about... till then. We're both 21 now... and we're first cousins. To say that our parents were taken aback would be an understatement but... things have been working really well for almost a year now. Neither of us saw this coming. Love is love, no matter where you find it.

5. Alexia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That is the cutest story ever, oml Thank you so much for sharing. That is so beautiful and so lovely that your feelings were reciprocated and that you're both living so happy and well now. You have my congratulations. I absolutely love stories like that. I guess the saying love takes you by surprise is an understatement :slight_smile: Again, thanks for sharing.

6. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's very sweet!! I wish you both the best!

7. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I sometimes wonder if there were female acquaintances that I had that flirted with me. Is complimenting one's boobs or playing footsie flirting? Looking back, I didn't even question it. Am I obtuse?

Not exactly a love story, sorry :sweat_smile:

8. Loves books

I'm 25 and I have never been in love or even dated anyone. I never had the opportunity. I just hope all that true love soul mates thing actually exists.

9. Alexia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol
    Lol, I don't think your obtuse. I guess compliments and playing footsie is a form of love, although perhaps not romantic love. Lol thank you for the enjoyable comment I had fun reading it.

10. Alexia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    25 is still young and that means you have an entire lifetime to find someone that you're meant to be with. I'm not sure myself whether soul mates actually exist myself but that doesn't mean you can't control your fate and find someone really special. Thank you for commenting. (I hope u live long and prosper❤❤)

11. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I almost feel guilty after reading so many of us struggling to find someone. Dating is crazy enough as it is 590239add3cc79df4c9bd751f02bb2a9.jpg without compounding it with societies norms and our own self consciousness.

12. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wasn't sure how many people would freak because we're cousins... Thanks for your reply

Discovered boys.jpg

13. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No worries! I think society will probably take a long time to understand that, unfortunately. But, I feel as long as it's mutual and there's no power play/coercion, etc, it's fine.

Love those pictures though!!