1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love-Hate feeling.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayAndHappylol, Apr 24, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    When you have a crush on someone,but he doesnt respond,or ignores you,does it make you angry?For example i really like that guy,but when he ignores me i get very mad at him lol..i dont know why though..has anyone experienced something like that?

2. June Cleaver

God yes! It is so frustrating when they play hard to get. I have a guy who was my friend with bennifits before I met Mike and now that Mike and I have split he has been suggesting he is the one for June, but he is taking things super slow. Just last night he was hinting around again with a strong suggestion he is the one for June. I allready know he is the one and am just waiting for my first date. June

3. evora

Whenever I have a crush on someone, I'll start to resent them for it. If the attraction doesn't go away after a while, I'll start to hate them a bit for being so attractive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah exactly!I want to kill them sometimes xD but then my heart goes like aaaaww i cant he is so cute i love him lol

---------- Post added 24th Apr 2013 at 05:44 AM ----------

Lol true!Damn your attractiveness xD.The one second i love him the other i wanna kill him,but he is attractive both ways thats for sure lol

5. June Cleaver

It's not like we are just meeting! I've had him before... It is so frustrating, well that's a Libra for you! LOL June

6. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh wow im Libra too LOL:lol: