1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking back, what were some "clues" that you were lgbt?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by candyjiru, Jul 7, 2016.

1. BelieveinLove94

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been reading some of the comments and there are so many I relate to. Here are some of the ways I knew.
    I was never obsessed with boy bands, my friends had pictures of the Jonas Brothers all over their room, I had pictures of Taylor Swift all over mine.
    I had very strong emotional attachments to female friends more than I did my own boyfriend as a teenager. I was more excited about being with them than my boyfriend.
    Whenever I write stories with heterosexual couples, they lack detail and description. I write about a lesbian couple, details come flowing out.
    I always shipped the two female best friends on television shows and enjoyed reading about those ship on FanFiction.net.
    I would always sneak glances of girls in class, never boys, and I had a crush on a couple of my friends and I felt those butterfly feelings and blushed everytime I was around them.
    The list could go on and on but I don't want to bore ya'll lol

2. Rowe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I knew what sex was for a while, and always thought it was pretty unpleasant and wondered why people would ever like it.

I found men a little attractive too.

I also didn't really feel male, but also didn't feel female either, and wondered what that was all about.

3. L0ser

Well I do remember wondering why I'd sometimes look at guys, you know, that way. I'd also reason that it was normal to want to hold some guy's hand, and there were moments looking back where I was crushing hard on a guy and just thinking "whoa, this guy is so cool!" Only now, it's obvious what it really was.

4. FluffyBunny96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Watching movies when I was young and feeling weird when the guy's would take their shirts off, or sex scenes would happen. The feeling wasn't arousal, it was more of an embarrassed/intrigued fantasy, which saying it out loud sounds like arousal XD

I have certain memories,like always rewatching the scene in the 7th Harry potter movie just for the sex scene between Hormone and Harry, and using key-words on google like "shirtless guys" or "hot guys". I was a slut even when I was a fetus. :eusa_clap

5. rado84

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm a weird person in almost all aspects, so there were never any clues of my sexuality. When I was a kid, I did almost everything every other boy does - listening to music, playing games... I only didn't date girls cuz back in those days I had a problem to talk to a girl. I had no problem talking to other boys but when it came to girls, my tongue used to become a knot. It may sound weird but only one thing helped me in being more relaxed when talking to girls - the famous chat program mIRC. 20+ years ago it was the most popular chat software in my country and if one wanted to find a sex partner in no time, mIRC was the place for that.
    Later, when I turned 15, I discovered I liked boys as well. There are 2 boys I don't think I'll ever forget. The first boy was a class mate of mine. Once in the sports class our entire group was in the school yard playing football - all but me cuz I hate football. Or, for the Americans to understand me better, I think you call it "soccer". I was sitting on a bench in a heavy shade and watching the others play. At some point I stood up in order to stretch my legs and the boy I had a crush on took his t-shirt off. I had to sit down immediately in order to hide the obvious clues about how I felt about him. After that I spent 4 years trying to make him see he had an admirer but I failed.
    The second one I met on vacation and I fell in love from first sight. I couldn't help it, it happened like a thunderstorm from clear sky. But the best thing happened a few days later - I caught him (accidentally) to masturbate with men's magazine. From that moment we spent the next 3 weeks at 4000 meters above the sea level in an abandoned barn of a cabin. Use your imagination to figure out what we were doing there 8 hours a day... :grin:
    And even now nobody can tell I'm bi unless I say it. I don't like anything the most of the gays like, Lady Gaga and gossips included. I'm an LGBT member you can find on drag strips or drift/street racing, admiring the American muscle cars. Cuz Americans do know how to make engines. There's nothing else in the Universe like the American V8 engine, especially the classic ones.

6. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um, is "everything" an acceptable answer?

7. faustian1

That sounds a lot like switching to another airline, because you had a bad customer experience....:lol: