1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lol this guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theatergeek101, Dec 14, 2011.

1. stumble along

the what now?

2. jlg65

The Horny Kitchen Bitches Society :slight_smile:

3. lmao. Im glad. Yeah, you guys do really make me feel really happy. This is the first time i have ever been true to myself. Your are the first real friends of my life. like really lmao.

BTW, i just noticed i get very passionate in the shower haha. Plus i have the weirdest sexual ideas in the shower LMAO. hahaha.

And, ughhh my stepdad just exploded on me right after the shower saying im fucked up basically because my mom flipped out on me randomly this morning. Something about being late to school everyday, when its a fact that I am never late lmao. Then he went on about how we paid people to fix you. I was like, yeah, i am still needed to be repaired. Im fucked up just like you. He got pissed and like started yelling again. I just basically told him, Mark, shut the fuck up. Is it really that hard? He makes me call him dad too. Isn't that messed up? I mean my real dad have no connection besides humour, this one pays the bills. He is filled with bullshit.

---------- Post added 15th Dec 2011 at 10:02 PM ----------

lmao, I am like making a poster for my wall just for that, maybe in my kitchen haha.

4. stumble along

im not much of a bitch lol the only tell i have is that i hang out with more females than males because im guy-awkward as hell.

i like cooking though, making tasty om nom noms

5. jlg65

wtf? he doesnt have the right to do that! people make me angry sometimes! lol, lets hear about this shower :wink:

6. same here lol.

7. stumble along

lmao i dont know what you do in there, but mine consist of 55 minutes of deep thought and the last 5 is actual washing....

and then 30 minutes for that other stuff trolol

and yeah parents can sometimes stink

mine are just in general blech but they do have their moments, and i cant throw out the fact they raised me and i live an okish life.

8. jlg65

double same here. i have like 2 guy friends. girls are so much easier to connect with. i get super awkward around dudes

9. lol, to make the long story short. If i were to have a long term distance relationship with some guy, I would want to see him in real life, so basically, he comes by plane, and the first thing is at the airport, make out like CRAZY LOL! Then go back to my house, tell my parents, and say this is my friend from yata yata. They let you sleep over. My parents let people sleep in my room. THEN, hes like, ok this is the first time i have ever felt you. WE NEED TO HAVE SEX!!!!!! Im like, WIPE IT OUT!!!!!! HAHHAHHAHA. omg, im so crazy. And then after, we will be like, 0_0 WE NEED TO DO THIS FOR THE WHOLE WEEK IM HERE!!!! hahaha, Ill be like, of course, who the fuck you think i am, CHRISTIAN? idk. Im so weird. haha

---------- Post added 15th Dec 2011 at 10:09 PM ----------

hahahaha, SAME WITH ME! Although its like scatter brain for me.

---------- Post added 15th Dec 2011 at 10:10 PM ----------

You think if we ever meet in person, you would get ackward around me? (*hug*) :slight_smile:

10. jlg65

lol, so awesome! dude, you fucking awesome!

11. stumble along

i dont even..what?
    trust me i come with wayyy better stuff than that hahaha (i aint postin it get over ittt)
    but um, good job i guess? *awkward*

and yeah most of the time its deep though and sometimes its like baroo?derpherp?

alot of people think im upset or mad but really im just thinking lol

and idk about john, but i dont even care of we've been chatting for months, first time encounter i will be so awkward it will hurt.

12. jlg65

haha, for me its like if i know you, even just from online, im a cool cat :slight_smile: otherwise, im mega akward. i really wish i went to at least one of your schools!

13. stumble along

good luck with that first of i walk with headphones you try to say hi i probs will ignore you

i also walk at around 65 mph

and i go the long way with no traffic

im a host

14. lol. Technically i live in connecticut. I wish you could go to my school too but i don't think if it werent for this website, we graduate together not knowing. So this is a god sent. Btw thanks for my sexual something idk.

Another one would be like, freaken being nude all day in the house, and just like laying on top of each on the couch watching a movie, with our junk touching each other. I think im getting to graphic hahahaha. :roflmao:

15. jlg65

sweet! haha, sounds hot!

16. lol. You know whats funny. Know that i think of it. I think warmth gives me so much to think about. I mean here I feel warm. In my mind its like Katy Perry-Hot and Cold lol. In my pants 0_0 its warm hahahaha. When i think about feeling another guy, I think it would be warm too. Just hugging him.

Excuse me:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok im done hahahahahaha.
    Getting to excited.

17. jlg65

right?! i just want to feel another guy. hold him, hug him, touch his junk :wink: kiss him and shit. making me warm too!

18. i have this feeling right now, but ........ uhh idk.

19. jlg65