1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, Nov 11, 2008.

1. I don't know what to do, ive been really depressed and life has just seemed pointless. I don't know if this is a by-product of alk of my stress or what but it just seems as if life is pointless and all i wanna do is cry but i cant. Idk what to do to make this stop... can someone help.

2. dunknownVoflife

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    HI ... Iv stuggled with depression for years due to my bipolor and i can remember some really bad times and I dont know that there is any one miricle answer. but it WILL end and if u can find a way to believe that then ur already half way there. Just keep telling yourself things will get better.. there is so much power in words.

3. thugbuster245

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello! :smilewave I would like to suggest to you that you start by talking to a guidance councelor at your school. Talking to them is free, and they are bound to confidentiality by certain laws. They also have college degrees in counseling, and if they aren't able to help you, they have many other resources that they can refer you to that might help you to overcome your depression and stress. Talking to someone about your problems not only feels good, but it is healthy. It is also very healthy to cry; don't ever let anyone tell you that it isn't or that you are less of a man for doing it. Please go talk to one of your school counselors. I think you'll feel a lot better after you do. Good luck to you, pal. :thumbsup:

4. thespanishheart

Hun, go talk to someone about it, please.

We all go through those times in life where we think it's all a big merry go round, and it carries no point. I think the problem is that you're no balancing. You have too much stress at once right now. You need to find "me time" and spend it doing what you want to do, without interruptions from others --- unless of course you find getting out with your friends to be relaxing or pleasing.

Don't place so much pressure on yourself.

Don't be afraid to get help.

Don't do anything you will seriously regret (harming yourself)

Don't let depression rule your life. (*hug*)