1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT related dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by J Snow, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Rinto

Rinto Guest

My dreams are always about two people: me and this guy crush I'm starting to hate.
    Everyday is like a new movie. One night, I'll have a story of love tragedy with him. The other, we'll have a nice fluff. They always have a single theme where I always long for him and there's this scene where we do the thing.

But there's just one thing that never changed in them, and that's the thing that they never ended. It always led to another thing before it could even finish...

I guess that's really sad :frowning2:

2. Zontar

I've had many dreams where I have sex with men. I'm still sexless in real life, but these dreams feel so wonderful.

3. 11 11 11

Ok....I'm not going to lie...that's mildly creepy...

XD

4. xXPsychedelicXx

My dreams are usually very strange. Everything is always blurry, and I can't see faces. I'll see a person and I'll know who they are, but I can never see their faces clearly. It's actually really annoying.

But yeah, I've had quite a few dodgy dreams, about both men and women.

:icon_redf :lol:

5. Doctor Faustus

I had a dream where I gave a guy I once had feelings for an oral. I never told him this, naturally. xD

But then I have awesome dreams. Like being on roller coasters.

6. kellymporta

I rarely have sexual dreams. However I've had dreams in which I'm cuddling and kissing another guy (cuddling is a huge turn on for me). Of course, when I wake up I'm disappointed because of the good time I was having, but a few hours later I'm actually distressed knowing those dreams are indicators that I'm probably gay and not bisexual.

7. reallyrandomguy

I once had a dream I was giving a red-headed English guy a little help with the assistance of my mouth (Strangely, I know nobody whose voice/description match the guy in that dream. I do, however, know a British red-head who is now all the way across the country.) And I get lucid dreams that always end up with me cuddling with another guy (generally a straight crush), especially as I'm just drifting off to sleep.
    There was also that one time I had a dream I was genderbending to the extreme. Let's just say it was a few more steps past "Victor Victoria," and leave it at that.
    That's pretty much the extent of my queer dreams.

8. 55

I have been in the closet for over 40 years and married for 35. I'm finally preparing to come out. Anyway, for a long time I've had dreams about with men, but I would rarely see penises - even though I desperatly wanted to. Since deciding to come out, though, I've had numerous dreams where I can now see the penises!! Lots of them! (!)

Of course I understand the psychology of all this. It's just amazing that being closeted and denying my sexuality could make me deny myself what I really wanted even in my dreams.

Sweet dreams! :sleep: :eek: :thumbsup:

9. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Overall I seldom have romantic or sexually-oriented dreams. I can't recall any dreams where the act of sex has actually occurred, but I have had a few where I'm making out with a guy (also sometimes fetish dreams). A while ago I had a sequence of dreams within a couple days of each other about my ongoing crush. In the first dream he had come out and was passionately making out with me. In the second dream he was acting like he usually does around me, just as a male buddy, but oddly at the time I felt okay with it just being that way and nothing more. Needless to say, my feelings fluctuate between longing/thinking I'm in love with him to frustration/hating that I think he's a deep closet case and will never come out (by most outside appearances he is a typical straight jock redneck with a girlfriend, but both me and my bisexual friend have noticed certain aspects of his behavior when he is around us that don't fit with the "straight" image). Usually my dreams about guys come after restless nights thinking about them. When I get a good night's sleep I don't remember having any dreams, but when I am severely lacking sleep that's when the vivid dreams happen.

As far as other dreams, last week I had one where I was being mauled by a skunk (it wasn't spraying me, but chasing me around trying to gnaw on my arm). :lol:

10. Rooni321

I had a dream last night, my first LGBT (sort of) dream ever!
    It was about the Yes Conference in San Fran that my GSA was talking about going to.
    When I got there it was like a combination of that and the Pride festivals, so fun!
    (I've never been to one in my life-but it looked fun)
    Anyways, while all the partying was going on(in the dream) I slept through it in my hotel room! Can you say rip off?! There were hot dykes everywhere in that dream. How could I?! Haha

I think it was a message that I can't sleep on all these opportunities given to me in order to accept who I am. This hold true esp.since I won't be living near LGBT heaven next year :frowning2:
    *le sigh

11. FJ Cruiser

I actually had my first gay sex dream last night. It was with the lead singer of a band called MuteMath:
    [​IMG]

Not exactly my type, but it was still really nice.:icon_wink

12. Ridiculous

The night before last I had a very exciting dream.
    We were having a party for some reason at my house and a bunch of random people that I've never seen or had only cursory contact with were there. There was this one guy who was in my classes last year and first semester of this, who I've always found kind of attractive; somehow we ended up sitting next to each other on the couch and he was resting his head on my shoulder.

Then when everyone was leaving, he was talking to me and said something along the lines of "I'm always hanging out with girls, but now obviously with boys" (I can't remember that part very clearly), and then hastily asked me if I was gay, to which I replied "Yes I'm definitely gay." (I can remember that part very clearly, and I'm proud of my dream-self for so emphatically saying so :grin:)

Then, after a knowing smile, he hopped into his car and drove off.

Needless to say that dream has been the highlight of this week, but that's mainly because I have a very dull life so it doesn't have much to compare to :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Last night I had a much less exotic dream where I was reversing and the car wouldn't slow down and the handbrake wouldn't work, and I really needed to stop and have a wee.

13. throw

I had a dream where I invited my current crush to a party my parents were throwing at their house. She and I were slow dancing together the whole time and no one at the party got upset or said anything about it.

I woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy :slight_smile:

1000x better than the dream where I accidentally rolled off of a cliff in a shopping cart!

14. nrazor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This happens all the time to me.

15. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Phew...it's not just me. :lol:

16. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    ive had quite a few gay dreams, involving me and other girls, all of which are my straight friends :frowning2: but it opened my eyes to how i really felt about them. some have been sexual, other just cute relationship stuff :slight_smile:

17. roboticemu

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have had fantasy-type dreams quite often, including one moment of self-realization where I ditched my ex-boyfriend for an incredibly hot chick. I had a very interesting dream series when I got involved with various guys, they freaked out when they found out I was bi (atleast I thought I was at the time), and then various people mysteriously died as they freaked out.

18. gonecountry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    holy shit i love gay dreams. they're awesome. i had one where i was totally getting it on like donkey kong with a out guy that i know on campus. it was the bomb digitty. now all i have to do is make it come true

19. needshelp

well, last night. i had a dream about some redhaired woman that was slowly undressing herself in the wwe actually beating up stone cold steve austin in a subway station. the funny thing was that before i fell asleep. i was trying to masturbate to this hot guy that i had a bit of a crush on who i saw at the gym last year and happened to see by chance yesterday but i happened to fall asleep before i could finish. it was annoying. it's funny when i was convincing myself hard as hell when i was straight, i would have unwanted dreams involving men having sex and naked guys. now, i'm having dreams where there's women trying to ask me out on dates when i'm not interested in them and i let them know that.

20. CrazyAntFarm

Oddly enough, most of my sexual dreams involve the opposite sex- typically girls, I used to have a crush on in high school. The sex is good in the dreams, but I identify as gay, so who knows why I'm having them, lol