1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians sexual entertainment ? but hated when their actually gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jun 11, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I am so blessed to know that none of the guys in my family are like this. Not from what i've seen anyway.. These assholes you keep coming across just seem like the majority because they're the loudest! No real man says any of that stuff to a woman after she comes out.. I feel bad sometimes because I get easily edgy if a guy checks me out but then I just remind myself that he's probably a sweetheart and a total softie compared to the dicks i've come across before in my life.. Don't worry stocking.. You have my support right now! All of us are in this together! (*hug*)

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks Chole :slight_smile:(*hug*)

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

No problem x

By the way.. Underneath your username.. It says lesbian and loving it.. How did you change it to that? Pm me about it please :slight_smile:

4. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not everyone is like that, but you definately get fuckheads like that dude a lot.

#24 Raikamaru, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  5. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing a good kick in the testicles won't solve.

6. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :roflmao:

7. White Knight

Yeah. For straight guys, two women can't do anything themselves... they need a man. Man is so awesome even some "less" men need manly men.

Ha ha ha.... Delusions of those straights guys really stupid.

I've used to get angry by comments like those. Now I remind myself it isn't totally their fault, I could be in their shoes if not for my gayness. So I just pity them and pray someday they understand how life really works.

Hmm... do you think it is so far that women will say enough is enough and invent "sperms" made of a female's own cells and totaly eleminate need for man in the world?

8. PinkCammelia90

Haha now that secret attack is only saved for special occasions, but I'd say this counts :wink:

Oh God, I'm so sick of this disillusionment; the massive school of thought that says 'you can't f**k if there isn't a penis involved'. I mostly want to hit the people who say that.

Most (not all) women out there don't even orgasm from vaginal stimulation by a phallus anyway! Straight, gay, or otherwise!

9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Oh God, I'm so sick of this disillusionment; the massive school of thought that says 'you can't f**k if there isn't a penis involved'. I mostly want to hit the people who say that.

Most (not all) women out there don't even orgasm from vaginal stimulation by a phallus anyway! Straight, gay, or otherwise![/QUOTE]

Exactly.. my definition of sex is allowing another person to pleasure you physically, sexually and emotionally.. Sex is sex to me. If a woman and another woman or a man and another man are to get involved in sexual activity with eachother.. regardless of the fact that it's people of the same gender.. There is still that sensuality in the act itself that defines the meaning of ''sex'' to me. People are just ignorant.

Some of you may not agree with me.. Fair enough.

10. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I noticed that no where in your story did you slap him in the face. Kudos to you.

If I where you and he called me a man hater, I would have wanted to kicked him in the balls and said "Well there is one man I hate". But that's a felony.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Their actually working on that

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2014 at 09:53 AM ----------

Exactly.. my definition of sex is allowing another person to pleasure you physically, sexually and emotionally.. Sex is sex to me. If a woman and another woman or a man and another man are to get involved in sexual activity with eachother.. regardless of the fact that it's people of the same gender.. There is still that sensuality in the act itself that defines the meaning of ''sex'' to me. People are just ignorant.

Some of you may not agree with me.. Fair enough.[/QUOTE]
    I agree .

---------- Post added 12th Jun 2014 at 09:54 AM ----------

I could have but I didn't have the strength that day .

12. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I agree. I think sex is anything involving genitals and two people, and I apply this to straight people too. Nothing pisses me off more than a girl who's given 100+ blowjobs and has convinced herself she hasn't had sex...you still have sexual history, and that's a great way to spread STI's.

If they don't want to call it sex, then whatever, but at least respect other people's sex lives and definitions.

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There was this girl that had anal sex and asked if she was still a virgin and when most of the girls said no she called them back stabbers and praised the men for saying she was still a virgin. She even called one girl a cunt