1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian-but kissed a boy last night...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LeticiaTheLesbo, Aug 13, 2017.

1. LeticiaTheLesbo

So I was at a friend's house. 4 of us, 2 boys 1 girl. 1 girl and 1 boy left the house to go for a walk. I was resting with my head on the other boys chest. Not in a sexual way at all. He had been flirting with me a bit here and therwe, but nothing really. When they left we began talking and it ended with me saying I've never been kissed by a boy. then he kissed me. And he used a lot of tongue. A lot. And we made out for a good 10 minutes. It involved him trying to get into my pants a bit and feeling up my boobs. It wasn't good. there was no spark. It wasn't like it is with a girl.

Here's a few other things things mention- I hadn't had physical contact like that with someone else for over a year. I was desperately missing it. Earlier in the night someone had been giving me shit for how could I know I was a lesbian if I'd never done anything with a guy and such.

I didn't like it. I feel like a "bad lesbian". Can I still even call my self a lesbian? I have zero feelings for this boy and would not do it again. But now I can't stop thinking and judging myself.

2. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just because you kiss a boy doesn't change who you're attracted to, so of course you're still a lesbian. Everyone experiments. You tried something, it clearly sucked.... so that's something you know you don't like and can move on to other things.

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you can make out for 10 minutes and not feel the spark, this confirms that you are gay. A good lesbian. (Or at the very least, that you are not straight for this guy.) If I were you, I probably would have done the same thing. And come out saying "Yuk! Can I kiss a girl to wipe that off?" Let's hope you can soon. This might be weird, but I'm kinda proud of you for trying.

#3 beenthrdonetht, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey it doesn't make you a bad lesbian, don't ever let anyone tell you that. Sounds like it confirmed what you already knew. I am assuming it was a straight person that said you couldn't know you were a lesbian unless you had been with a guy, if so next time just ask them how they know they aren't bisexual if they haven't been with the same sex.