Leggings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Esa, Apr 29, 2013.

1. FunClub

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I love to wear leggings, they are comfortable and cost-effective.

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I like to perv on cute girls who wear them, but honestly... They look slutty

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like them on girls, but only if it goes with a nice, sort of long,top and the girl looks like a fashionmodel or at least knows how to dress well for her size.

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2013 at 03:22 AM ----------

Why slutty? I donĀ“t get that. Is it not a certain combination of stuff that makes it appear slutty?

4. loooooads of girls wear them as a substitute for jeans, which they are not they are just basically thicker tights.... yes they are comfy but i never wear them on their own unless im wearing a tshirt that covers my bum otherwise you can see your underwear outline.

would you go out in just tights, you probably wouldnt so why girls go out thinking leggings are trousers is beyond me. you can see your underwear through them :|

they are comfy though so yeah im pro leggings, if worn correctly though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. evora

I only wear them in winter because I can't stand tights. I've once seen a girl, with thighs at least three times as big as mine, wearing nude leggings...:eusa_doh:

6. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I agree with people who say girls shouldn't wear them as trousers don't they realise there almost always see through I wear them with shorts and boots in the winter

7. kraftykrow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't like tight things on my legs. :/ Boot cuts and Flares. Wherever I look sizes 0-3 are always skinny jeans or low-riders and I can. not. stand. those. As for leggings, if they only go slightly past the knees... maybe...