1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaving?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jul 17, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

Seeing how i have been treated in the last two days i feel that i am no longer wanted at this forum. I take complete responsibility for my actions even though outside of the forums my life may be awful. I'm sorry if i hurt others by my words and i'm sorry to myself for not keeping my opinions to myself an the fact that i was really bothered by the post counts.

I came here looking for help and i made some friends and i have given lots of help and support. I wish i could stay longer and continue helping people, but unders current circumstances i feel that i am being forced away. I can not stay with peole hating me.

I am completely ashamed of myself and i feel that i no longer deserve to be a part of this community. I will no longer be posting for the next few days no will i be reading post replies to other than this thread.

I will decide if i am leaving shortly and reply to this thread. I just cannot stay with all of this new negativity to my name. It has ruined my reputation and my position of a person that loves to help and cares about others. I take full responsibility for my moods outside of here.

I don't really know what else to say except I am extremely upset at these events...

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

By the way, read my new blog. it explains the feelings behind this post.

3. davo-man

I really hope you dont leave...one mistake doesnt ruin a reputation....to er is human, to forgive divine....I pretty sure were all pretty divine around and and i dont think anyone will hold a grudge...hope you stay

Dave

4. 24601

I hope you don't leave either... since day 1, I thought you were one of the coolest people here -- I still do. You talked to me, responded to my blog, helped me when I needed it. Please don't go. There are no grudges around that I can see, and no where do I see that you are being negative... I've never read a negative post by you. You are a nice, kind-hearted person, and one mistake shouldn't send you away. A mistake is just that (even if I've never read you post anything mean or harmful), and it's an obstacle that everyone finds somewhere along the road of life. Just keep going...

:love: always.

Ryan

5. SadConfusedBandGeek

Morgan, dont worry, friends do things to friends to piss them off.
    Friends fight
    Friends disagree

Ya we are mad at each other for a little bit, but if we cant get over it we aren't very "divine" lol.

So I personally will forgive you because its not that big of a deal, and i do enjoy reading your posts around here.

It will blow over, because its not like if you have a little disagreement with a friend in real life you just ditch them and not be their friend!:frowning2:
    So in my opinion you should stay, but thats your choice.

Yes i would say so too:icon_wink

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I agree with Dave there. We all need to put this drama behind us and move on.

Everyone makes mistakes and says things they don't mean. Not everyone realises they have done so and accepts it though.

My suggestion - apologise to anyone you think you may have hurt, maybe take a couple of days out to let things blow over, then carry on as you did before this whole thing started.

EDIT - two other replies were posted just while I was typing that!

7. Steam Giant

Please don't leave ^^ you bring so much light to this forum! Everybody makes mistakes, and you've suffered enough because of them. You don't want to leave, and you don't have to ^^ and don't feel like you're being chased out. Nobody's chasing you away. We want you to stay ^^ so please reconsider!

8. Sam

Sam

Don't leave, everybody has bad days and says things they don't mean. I enjoy having you around.

9. EthanS

EthanS Guest

:eek: :eek: Had no idea u felt this way bout da forum, i dont think ne1 hates u:slight_smile:, i tihnk ur cool i checked ur profile b4, and i thought u hated me:icon_bigg

10. SpikySpice

Oh no ,Morgan, please dont leave and stay here with us. We all love you.
    Like everybody said above, we all human, we all make mistake, but we need to live them behind and we can move on
    There is no reason you leave thsi forum, we will miss you alot
    Like pauls aid, you can apologize, it's a good step for a new begining

11. DJ Sweetz

Please don't leave! I'm sorry if you hate me cause of all the posts, but I'm not like that! Jus' don't leave! I really think your cool!

12. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it would be great if we could maybe reduce the seeming clique-ishness of EC by maybe not having discussions between members where everyone is talking about something but no one actually explains what that thing is?

Like, not wanting to re-open old wounds or anything, but what was this purportedly-awful mistake? I'm going a little nuts trying to figure it out.

But anyway, AngelOnFire, I don't think you need to beat yourself up. We all make mistakes, sometimes pretty frequently. I know I do. I just try not to repeat them. It's the people who don't own up to their mistakes and keep making them that drive me wild.

13. Jerr

Bye....

ok maybe I should say more.

If you want to go... go... I'm not going to stop you... no point in it. I don't have a problem with you. So what if you think others do... if you aren't doing anything wrong why let it bother you? But... you insist on letting it bother you so leave... if it is going to bother you then go. go somewhere where you won't be bothered...

just... why did you really post this? you didn't want to leave... if you had wanted to say a good bye to your friends then you would have messaged them through pm said bye then left... or even a thread just saying bye... all this explanation proves is that you don't want to leave... you just want people to say for you not to leave... well I'm not going to...

Leave or don't... try not to waist people's time by posting things just so you can have them beg you to come back.

oh and the only ones who can force you away are those who can do IP bans...

#13 Jerr, Jul 17, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  14. xxAngelOnFirexx

Uh, Jerr that is like cold.

The reason i posted this was to see if anyone cared. I truely beleived that everyone wanted me gone. i still may not stay. If i do post it will not be as frequently. I wish i could just erase the last two weeks out of my life, but i can't so now i'm just trying to deal with what i've done.

15. EthanS

EthanS Guest

JErr dat was kinda harsh i think:confused: sounds harsh neway:icon_bigg

16. nisomer

I totally agree with Joey. I have NO idea what's going on...what the heck is seriously up with all this drama? It seems I dunno a little childish? Maybe I just don't come here often to know what's going on, even though I usually do read a lot of the threads....

My advice to you---Be yourself, that's all you can offer to other people, and if they dislike you for it, it's their loss. If there's a problem, TALK about it. Communication is a MAJOR factor in any type of relationship. Don't count on changing anything or anyone if you're not willing to talk about it.

On that note, I hope you stay. :kiss:

17. TeeBe

Wow, I am glad that I am not the only one who has NO IDEA what is going on. Please stay! It can't be something dramatic enough for you to really have to leave, since not everyone even knows about it!

You said that you were sorry (for whatever happened) and if you mean it, that should be good enough! This is a great community, and I don't think that it is anyone's place to hold a grudge.

18. xxAngelOnFirexx

Ok, i decided that i'll stay but i'm not going to partake in the posting of anything other than threads meant to give help and support.

19. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

she already said sorry to me. and i did the same. so i'm sincerely asking you to stay, xxAngelOnFirexx

20. xxAngelOnFirexx

And I must say that I am very truely sorry for any trouble are hard feelings that I have caused.