1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leave it to me...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tracy Lord, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ArcaneVerse

Thats good to hear, hope everything continues to work out. Just remember that with shit like this there can be many ups and downs and so you should be prepared for such things in the future.

2. feelindown

feelindown Guest

ok look, just be you. you are dealing with a lot of crap right now. you dont know if you like men or women, you dont know if you want to be a woman or a man. here's the bottom line, first get your situation togehter with your wife. either you are going to work it out and be together (meaning you do not screw around with any other men or women) or you are not goign to work it out and go separate ways.

ok, now that you got that settled, see if you want to date other guys or girls if you and the wifey broke up.,

now that you got that settled, figure out if you want to be a woman or a man in the relationship and want to go thru the sex change and hormorne pumps.

ok now that you got that settled, live your life.

end of my post.

3. Tracy Lord

Well, it's actually not working out that way. She's chosen to both stay with me and let me "screw around" with men if I choose to do that. I joined a local support group and found another guy whose wife chose to stay with him. He referred us to an online support group specifically for women who've chosen to stay with their gay/bi husbands.

So I guess it can be done.

Also, I've never wondered if I was a man or a woman. I have feminine inclinations that don't fit the traditional masculine gender role, but me and my penis are very happy together. ;-)

4. Tracy Lord

On the other hand, maybe you have a point. I was walking downtown at lunchtime and noticing all the pretty girls. I wanted nothing more than to be one of them, to be walking down the street in a sundress on a warm summer afternoon.

And I realized that my sexual "center of gravity" has shifted almost completely. My penis has very little, if anything, to do with my sexual focus. The thought actually occurred to me that I could do without it.

And I remembered that, periodically over the years, I've had the most intense longing to be a woman. I chalked it up to the mind doing what it wants during periods of high stress (which is when it has always happened).

I don't know; maybe I really am a straight woman in a man's body. It sounds crazy to me saying that, but on some level, it feels right.

And nobody worry; I've already emailed my therapist. lol

---------- Post added 22nd Jul 2011 at 03:14 PM ----------

Dammit, now I'm going to have to change my screenname to Tracy Lord!

5. Tracy Lord

Goodbye, CK Dexter Haven, hello, Tracy Lord! Yes! I love it!