1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leather Question

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by johndeere3020, Feb 19, 2019.

1. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok, so I am not a big fetish guy, however I have always wanted a leather harness. I found a company online in Vegas that makes them to your measurements. Before dropping a couple of hundred dollars does anybody know if the different styles mean different things? I'm thinking of a bulldog type.

Best of all the idea has been wife approved! We had a long talk about expanding our horizons and she is game, to a point!

Thanks
    Dean

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know very little but have a friend rather obsessed with leather stuff. I think the different types are mostly just for aesthetic purposes and all essentially do the same thing. He has like 3 and I couldn't really see much of a difference between them.

3. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Leather is both an asthetic and a culture. If you intend to take it out of the bedroom, and you should, you should learn about the messages the peices you wear will be sending. It would be best if you can go to a leather store to try some things on. Talk to the experts. They are very friendly.