1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last of Us

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by mark, Jun 3, 2015.

1. mark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a fairly old game, and I've actually already owned it since it first came out since my friend brought it for me. Anyways, he only let me play it on the hardest level and I couldn't for the life of me play it because I'm so not used to being all stealthy and conspicuous and ended up giving up on the game altogether.

Anyways, starting it again tonight on normal level and hopefully I haven't ruined the gameplay for myself (I basically ended up googling how the game proceeded, so storyline wise, I already know what happened)

Anyone else played the game? I thought it was a good game, disliked the ending though...

2. Lazuri

Honestly, I loved the ending because of how real it was. Joel essentially made himself the villain of the entire game, but the best part about the whole thing is that deep down, you know you'd make the exact same decision. Anybody who says otherwise has most likely never had children.

3. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    I want to play it but I don't have a PlayStation. :frowning2:

4. Spacetime

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I started playing The Last of Us a few months ago, but I kind of forgot about it. It seemed interesting, but I got stuck fighting hordes of clickers. I'm really terrible at being stealthy. (When I get chance, I pick classes where I can charge and fight with fists and maces and the like.) I'll probably pick it up again soon. I just have to get better at using the shiv.

5. I love that game. I love the feeling of going stealth and killing the clickers. I just throw the molotov cocktail and watching them burn to death excites me. I think I have a problem....

6. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Old? Dude, it came out in 2013. Lol.

But I love that game. One of the best I've ever played. Still fucking shit at the multiplayer though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The ending though? It was great. There is no chance in Hell that you wouldn't do the same.

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or if not making the same decision, feeling overwhelmingly conflicted and terrible in making a sacrifice of his magnitude essentially twice.

Almost all "zombie" games are long on cathartic fun and short on serious art value. TLoU proved that the genre can have engaging gameplay and evoke strong emotions. If there is a video game hall of fame, it has my vote without hesitation.