Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I have not heard any of the unofficial songs. I am saving them for later. :3

2. Étoile

I was gonna wait, but I was too excited to wait. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. sexyalex

I was just about to ask the same thing.
    I came here to see faggots praising Gaga (just like how she praise us) not faggots accusing her of being apart of an alleged occult.

Plus, my dad is a free mason member and its nothing like what people make it out to be.

----------

Is she going to be at pride?

4. Swimming4ever

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

You know what's funny though?

They get all mad when a celebrities presence happens at the same time as a loss. Yet, whenever there is a celebrity spotted in the stadium, they announce it throughout the stadium.

So if it was the fear of the players that a celebrity is there (although I doubt they cared Lady Gaga was there) it's more of the people who decide to announce "OMGOMGOMGOMG CELEBRITY" than the celebrity themself.

6. Beachboi92

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLFT-pctu-w&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

YESSSSS

7. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

That is so win XD

8. Shevanel

^ You just made Post 666 in the Lady Gaga thread (a Post by the user Lady Gaga).

Obviously this means Lady Gaga is the harbinger of doom.

/end sarcasm.

9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Lady Gaga will rule the Earth for a 1000 years under darkness. Except for her little monsters and the Illuminati of course.

<3

10. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I smell a showtime series :wink:

11. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

From her interview with Rolling Stone.

12. Beachboi92

1) i am being showed that my post is 666 so therefore I will lead the Gaga revolution to control the world via the powers of Santan
    2) *backhands Katy Perry*

13. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I hate how Katy Perry acts like she's all knowing in the music world.

I mean, she's entitled to her opinion, and it doesn't anger me at all because it's not really insulting or douchey is the sense that it was supposed to be. But it was all so smug, so I guess that bit angers me.

I mean..really, what does a girl who sings about bikinis on top while naked with cotton candy covering her ass know about music?

14. Nomad187

This made my life complete

15. I mean, the fact that she says she writes music every day ( which i do believe she does, and i do think is pretty freaking awesome) could be a BIG part of why she can come out with albums so quickly...or it could be the fact that she only really co-produces her songs, and they aren't really that complex of compositions to begin with xD But to be fair, a majority of her songs are great songs no matter how long they take to make.

And really, she didn't seem like she was knocking other artists for taking a long time with their albums. But there IS a reason some artists takes years to make an album, and its not always because they don't write every day :wink:

*end rant*

16. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Maybe it's because they have a life?

I mean..Gaga doesn't have a life outside music..

17. I suppose :slight_smile:

18. Beachboi92

I kind of feel like she may have done a very sly hit at Xtina with the comment on time it takes to release an album xD But i think that what she meant by writing music every day doesn't mean she actually pumps out a new song every day xD just that she works on creating music all the time, as an artist she simply keeps going until she likes what she has made and does so tediously and constantly. And i think that Gaga probably does take a lot of time to come up with the beats and instrumental aspects because i find she layers all sorts of things into those. Plus how hard it is to sync up lyrics to instrumentals the way she and other good musicians do where they really mesh together and feel whole.

19. thevre

God I hope not... Xtina's 4 years is way more average nowadays than Gaga's... new album in 2008, new album in 2009, nonstop touring in 2010, new album in 2011... I mean DAMN, no one goes that fast. I'm not complaining but I definitely wouldn't be upset if the woman decided to take some time off for herself.

20. Beachboi92

god i had to watch that video again haha
    "Your a whore, and not in the good way"
    "I just think certain things are off limits" *Backhand to the face!!!!*
    oh key of awesome i love you

----------

every time i watch her get hit in the face i laugh so hard its like the key of awesome snookie punch xD