1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lil miss hikes, Aug 7, 2017.

1. lil miss hikes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey ladies I was just wondering if any of you could give me advice on why to look for when looking for another girl that's into girls . Like what kind of cues do you give off if any. Is there anything you notice yourself doing when you find another girl attractive? I have no idea how to read women for the most part lol . Guys are so easy to read and I don't really care to get to know them but woman are just so mysterious and complex I love it haha. I want to know how I know for sure that I've caught your eye.

2. azzi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What i do is to make sure first im wearing my sunglasses thats hiding my eyes and not my prescription glasses.. then i will stare at you for a few seconds then look away

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's pretty hard to know if a woman is into other women without asking her. Even straight women give off flirty cues and then go "Oops! That was just a game I was playing!"

For me, there are no obvious signs...It's rare for me to be attracted to a woman I don't actually know, so if we are in the same friend group, you'd probably pick up hints in conversation.

4. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    True! Though, In my case, they all see it as a sisterly affection thing?

If I like someone, I tend to tense my neck, curl my toes, and hold my breath. And then, with a rather blank face, kinda intermittently stare, with my left eye slightly twitching. :cold_sweat: So actually, I'm pretty sure that I'm very obvious. But, I do the exact same thing when I'm nervous or angry, and I can get nervous because of school homework or crowds :laughing: (Like when I realize I haven't finished a homework assignment and everyone's crowding around my desk to hand in and pile the homework for the teacher to collect)

5. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just flirt normally, but I think the best way to figure out is to mention early on you like girls. They'll either say me too (interested), me too I've got a girlfriend (taken), or oh really/ cool/ etc which probably means they're straight or at least not interested, as otherwise they'd probably want to make it more clear to you that they're sexually attracted to girls. Or at least that's my logic.

6. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We need an app for this... something that'll give you an alert when you're in the proximity of another girl whose looking or curious.