1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing a girl

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Biotech49, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Biotech49

I have never in my life studied this subject because, well, I never really cared when I was involved with guys. So here I am, really wanting to kiss a girl and I am damn well want to get it right! I don't want any of that kiss me screw me crap that I got my hetero relationships. Not interested in that (well I am but I'm taking my time here).

I'm in the very beginning of what could be a relationship right now. She is "gold star" material but five years younger. I am older but a "lesbian virgin". I feel like a teenager. Geez! :icon_redf :kiss:

2. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sure if there's a question here, but I'll toss out a thought or two anyway.

First...women can be incredibly sexy kissers...and they do *tend* to have less agenda with it. But if she seems to want to move too fast, you should feel comfortable saying you just want to savor this part for a while yet. I mean, honestly, you should be able to say that to a guy, too, but you might be more likely to have your feelings understood there with a woman.

Second, those teenage years were hell...but they were also pretty damned exciting at times! Not everyone gets to revisit that experience...enjoy it for what it is...experiment is good, experiment is exciting, experiment is fun. Gold star material? Don't get ahead of yourself. Enjoy the journey and don't fixate on any "goal".

Good luck and *have fun*!

3. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Happy for you! Very exciting! Remember to breathe and just be honest about what you want and how you feel. Hugs -
    Rose

4. Biotech49

Not really a question - just commenting. I'm taking this whole thing slow because I know it's going to be a process. She's knows I've never been with a girl. LOL, maybe she can show me a thing or two, right? Believe me, if this happens, I will let her know how I feel.

Kissing guys just never had turned me on nor did the thought of it. Sigh... and I'm almost 50.

5. Biotech49

definition of gold star - never been with a guy...

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then just play it by ear. Feel free to have her take the lead. There's no set rules for this sort of thing. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. notstraight

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Kiss her like you would like to be kissed. That simple.