Kanye West and Taylor Swift.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by notquitebutch, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Jerr

Can we just get him one of those child harness leashes? He really needs one... Or a bullet... (Hopefully not by the same people who shot 50 cent...)

2. Amy

Amy

Such a dick move...

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Aww did you see her lol..

4. EM68

What a jerk for pulling that stunt. What Beyonce did was a classy thing.

5. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow. Kanye's such an ass.

6. Jay D

Kanye's a douche. I love Taylor Swift, but Kanye did go too far. Anyway, Beyonce can't win everything!

7. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Kanye is an idiot; Taylor and Beyonce acted graciously about his moronic move. Every celebrity now seems to hate him.

8. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Never liked Kanye anyway

9. lostinthought9

Wow...I'm just seeing this for the first time. What a freakin douche. I'm not a fan of Taylor, but that was rude. It would have been awesome if Taylor would have pushed him off the stage or something.

10. SamAlex728

Wow, said perfectly.

And Beyonce is awesome for giving Taylor the moment that was stolen from her, it wasn't even her fault and she brought her out and made sure she got it.

Kanye's the biggest asshole in my book, and he was BEFORE this, guess my level of hostility now.....

Oh, and I'm loving the tweets from Katy Perry, and P!nk, among others. That entire room wanted to hit him upside the head with a very heavy object.

Not really, she reacted more quietly, didn't kick his balls, didn't call him names, push him off the stage, etc. Which in turn makes him look like the ONLY asshole. She would've been justified, but still it would not have been pretty.

#30 SamAlex728, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  11. Jerr

12. certified Hotti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always thot kanye was a major douche who cared about no one but himself, and this furthermore proves my point. he may have implied that beyonce shud have won, but its all a publicity stunt. he knows people will talk about it so he does the stupidest sh@#t that only makes him look like a jerk. I felt soooo bad for taylor when i saw what he did bcus although i am not a big taylor swift fan ( her new song is so cute tho =}) i think she deserved that award. she looked so embarrased, poor thing. Im glad he got booed and now a lot more people can see what an a-hole kanye really is!

13. pirateninja

14. CrystalCat

I found it hilarious. Kanye likes sensation, everyone knows this. And he's actually quite smart, he knows how to keep himself in the spotlight. He always pulls stunts like this, then he releases a catchy song, or does a crazy good concert and everyone forgets about it. I felt kinda bad for taylor, but honestly he just said what most people were thinking, the way he did though, was uncalled for.

15. Emberstone

dang it, I came on to say that he loves fishsticks and someone beat me to the chase!!!

16. Just Adam

hes an asshole obama was right... and he ruins music he takes a song puts his voice in and its destroyed...

17. pirateninja

If it was me on that stage and not Taylor, I would have said back to him "Hey, Kanye, do you like fishsticks?" :lol:

18. Just Adam

third'd

19. leonardo1145

leonardo1145 Guest

Call me crazy, but I don't think Beyonce was sincere when she called Taylor up.

20. Beachboi92

i don't understand why people SUDDENLY dont like kanye.... I have always though he was a talentless hack and a childish douche bag. The part that kills me most is he is all about how whitey is keeping the black man down while he makes millions of dollars and gives nothing back to the black community.... And even better he does it every time he loses an award to someone else. he would be 2-3 on list of people i would like to drop dead in the shower...... >_>

----------

oh and my friend sat on his myspace spamming "hey do you like fishsticks" and "gay fish" for 20 mins cause she was bored :grin: