1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Pop

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gleekfanatic, Feb 15, 2012.

1. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just a thought, but is anyone into K-Pop? I'm obsessed, and I'm not even Korean, I'm actually Filipino-American. I guess I like the precision they seem to have when they dance. Also, a lot of Kpop songs are quite catchy(Any one remember Wonder Girls "Nobody"?)

2. Bolin

I love K-Pop, and next to Classical music, it comes in 2nd place as to the amount of music I have on my computer. I love SNSD/Girls' Generation, Miss A, 2PM, 2AM, Rain/Bi, IU, Wonder Girls, and lots more haha.

3. duriru

I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I did become obsessed with Bubble Pop by Hyuna, Trouble Maker by Hyuna & Hyunseung and Never Give Up by Bang Yong Guk & Zelo.

4. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You know Hyuna used to be part of the Wonde Girls, before she left and was replaced by Yubin. What does SNSD stand for?

---------- Post added 15th Feb 2012 at 04:52 PM ----------

My Favorite song from SNSD is Run Devil Run...I even know the dance...lol I also like Mr. Taxi, Be my Baby, The DJ Is Mine, Mr. Simple...the first four of which I also know the dances to...Has anyone heard of Sistar? I think it's a really new group...I like their song "So Cool"...

5. adam88

I have a huge collection of SNSD music videos. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And yeah, the dancing is all phenomenally well choreographed and executed. Just try watching amateurs on youtube as comparison to see just how tight the pros are.

6. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really love SNSD and BoA.
    And thanks to Brynan I've got some T-ara, miss A, and IU, too. :grin:

7. Jonathan

A lot of my friends/people living on my floor freshmen year were completely obsessed with K-pop. After hearing so much of it for so long, I really can't stand it anymore :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. squally89

BoA, I love BoA!
    Who's with me? I think she's quite talented and she can sing too!

9. Bolin

You're welcome~ :grin: IU is AMAZEBALLS.

I LOVE BoA! I like the song she did with Crystal Kay (Girlfriend, I believe?), although I think that particular song falls into J-Pop category...

10. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss IT’S ALL ABOUT SHINee, Super Junior, and Girl’s Generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm obsessed with this new group called SISTAR...I've actually got their first single, "So Cool" on repeat in my music list...

12. adam88

I just discovered a band called F(x)... pretty good stuff so far and Amber is quite... different for a girl band member.

13. dairyuu

BoA's the best.

14. UnAmourFatal

My cousin is totally obsessed with K-Pop, I'm not that into it (that might just be a question of time, given how I seem to be attracted to asian guys:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    2ne1's I am the best is awesome though, especially this 'cover':slight_smile:))

[YOUTUBE][2NE1 'I AM THE BEST' DANCE COVER] - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

#14 UnAmourFatal, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  15. Maialuna

2NE1 and Big Bang are my favorites right now! (YG girl here ^-^) I also love Miss A, B.A.P., and T-ara. I like a lot of different things at different times, though. And Troublemaker is so catchy. I also love the fact that EXO-M is a Chinese group! I'm learning Mandarin, so it's helpful. :grin: