1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just sayin

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mercy, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

lol yeah @ HarleyQ and :frowning2: @ Irish Lad

2. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Working in retail gives me a totally different reaction to the holiday than I used to have... -_-

3. IrishLad93

Because I dont want the decorations and cheerfulness to go away! I dont like January or February at all.
    But on a side note, Christmas trees are amazingly beautiful. Mine always has white lights! :slight_smile:
    @Mercy

---------- Post added 12th Sep 2012 at 06:36 PM ----------

Haha I could definitely empathize and sympathize PinStripe. I hate going into a store and theres Halloween decorations and nothing else when its still August!!!!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

15 weeks sounds close!, but its still a while, but I can't wait!! I love the essence of christmas :grin: even though I don't get to much but whatever!!

5. HarleyQ

I love going to the office and decorating and then coming home and decorating :slight_smile: I have holiday lights up in my room pretty much all year, but the rest of the house doesn't come alive until October 16th or so :slight_smile:

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and My Birthday... all in a wonderful row. Keeps me happy from October 31st until January 26th lol

6. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Ehh, I don't like snow. I'm not a very big holiday person. I go all out on Halloween, Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, New Years, and Birthdays. Everything else is just seasonal to me. So I'll give people gifts a couple weeks into December but I won't be all like, "Merry Christmas!" or anything like that. Idk, maybe I'm just a strange bird haha.

7. Gold Griffin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ah, Dies Natalis Solis Invicti is such a short ways away when you put it like that.

8. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh, I don't really care for Christmas. People get crazy(in more ways than 1) and materialistic. Not to mention the worst season of the year is around that time(winter=snow=yuck). I can't wait to have a 80 and sunny Christmas when I get out of Michigan. :grin:

9. ForceAndVerve

I'm just glad it's getting less hot!

10. AllyCat

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Yup, I work retail and we have not only Halloween decorations up but also WINTER COATS! And currently it is 72 degrees! :lol::lol: