1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a random update about my life~

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yosia, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Yosia

My life was a nightmare around new year, it still isnt exactly a sweet dream now but i feel much better~ i came out to my friend about Tuesday last week and he was fully accepting and i though he wouldnt! And that will probably confidence me to come out to more people ^^ i also figured that i am definitely leaning towards boys like 75% and thought 'oh no this is bad' but i feel happy about it?

Since January 10 i have been trying to lose weight and have lost 1 st!! Im still a bit away from my target but i feel it souldnt take long as i have been quite bad on my diet and eaten candy and other stuff a lot~ oops :3 and not actually been doing thaat much exercise, so here is where i step up and become who i wanna be, i have planned on starting a 5 side football team with friends and that would be a few hours of exercise and i go swimming regular (i really struggle to though as i shy and dont like my body) so it can be done and i hope to reach my target by summer ^o^

I have also got a condition place at college!! The intervew went well, i didnt be too shy and answered every question clearly and im really happy!!

I dont think theres much more so i will finish ^^

2. Nicholas1991

Its good that you're getting more confident and stuff and things sound like they're getting better :grin: i used to be like that as well, like shy about my body, eventually you just learn not to give a **** what people think. And about liking boys, embrace it :slight_smile: just keep being your wonderful self lol.

You should be proud of yourself for coming out to your friend you have more guts than me lol. I dont think ive noticed your posts around much before but your Energy and Positivity is kinda infectious (!)

#2 Nicholas1991, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014