1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealous of gay couples

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Apr 29, 2014.

1. jp36

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get the same feeling. You start to realise just how much more you could have got out of those wonderful 'younger years' if you hadn't had this invisible thing holding you back.

But I figure you just have to tell yourself you've got no time for that sort of feeling, and look at it this way instead: happiness doesn't diminish with the waiting. Once you find it, it makes no difference that you missed out on it for a few years. Happiness is something that happens entirely in the present, and it makes the past and the future irrelevant.

2. C P

C P

This so much.

Although it can feel eh whenever I see almost any kind of relationship, it just makes me feel pathetic as hell seeing pre-teens/teens coming out while I'm still just watching the outside world through my closet peephole. Doesn't help when it hits you later than most...

#22 C P, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  3. Daniel003

Im a bit jealous of people that are so open and out and of those who are in relationships
    I cant even talk about girls with my friends so im just jealous of those who can discuss it so easily

4. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I get jealous when I see a young gay couple on the street. Especially since I haven't had a boyfriend before, I definitely get down and sad about it.

5. LiquidSwords

Yess :icon_mrgr

6. Rexmond

Heck... I get jealous of straight couples... even single guys!

7. RandomMatt

I've never been able to help myself from getting jealous. I almost always tend to compare their situations to my own (as much as I know I shouldn't do that). Just a few days ago as a matter of fact, I was watching a boyfriend tag vid on youtube with a really cute 16-17 year old couple and all that I could hear myself thinking on the surface was "wwwhhhyyy couldn't I have figured myself out back then?? I can't believe how much I missed out!!"

And yet I fully realize that's all irrelevant. I've figured myself out now and that's all that matters. To look back and wish I had done things differently with my life when I was younger is pointless since, logistically-speaking, my mind was at an almost entirely different stage then.

8. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I never thought of it that way, thanks:slight_smile: I'm still not there yet. I have made a lot of progress in the two months so that's something.

9. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just gay couples? I'm jealous of all couples..