1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It happened a little while ago

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Noodle72, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I came out with my gender!
    I now officially am out to three of my friends, but it still doesn't feel like I'm out because none of them have gotten a proper chance to refer to me with my new name/pronouns.
    Basically all three times happened in one week, and they were all at separate times but all on skype chat.
    The first friend I came out to it was pretty much just awkward "I have this knitted llama stuffy named Gerird Wah that I got for Christmas and they go by they/them pronouns" and then I said how I was trying to figure out a not-incredibly-awkward way to be like "yo I'm a demiboy with he/they pronouns"
    and then I said pretty much that, also how I was panromantic and gay, though now another friend that I came out to a few days after that knows that I've been questioning and decided to just not specifically label my sexuality.
    Overall it wasn't really that hard, I kinda built it up to be harder than it was, but it feels nice just to know that they know even if it doesn't feel really like I came out yet. :thumbsup:

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With me, I found it took a while for it to sink in.

But......yeaaaa.....you've done it! Congratulations on being so brave.

:thumbsup: