1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issue with boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by DreamingLove, May 15, 2016.

1. DreamingLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I've been dating with him for 6 months now and there is a little discussion which i think is subtly damaging my relationship with him.

In bed we are both versatile but he always says that he is more of a top.Which results in me not getting to top him as much.Its alright,its not a competiton on who gets to do this and that but what bugs me is him always half-assing it.
    Whenever I am on top(doesnt happen a lot anyways) he is so unwilling,and he always tells me to end it 5 or 10 minutes into it.He also said that my penis has a weird shape that causes him lots of pain(it is very thick on the head),I also had some trouble penetrating him at the start of our relationship because of this(as he says so).This kinda makes me feel insecure since there isnt something I can do to change it.
    I tried anything that came to my mind to make him like it more(foreplay,jerking him meanwhile etc.) but he is just not trying to have fun,he acts like its just a thing he has to bare.
    I just want him to enjoy it at least as much as me,and sometimes want it.
    What can I do to make him enjoy it?
    also..
    Saying some guys just dont like it doesnt help,I know he can enjoy it if he would just kind of tried to?

sorry for grammer mistakes.English is not my mother tongue.
    Thanks for your advice!

2. smurf

Some people don't enjoy it. Seriously, they just don't and there isn't a rule that says they should.

If you need to be with a partner that likes to bottom, then you should talk about it with him. Tell him that it bothers you that he doesn't enjoy it as much, then get creative to see what you can both do to make it better.

Try to find out why he doesn't like it. If its painful, then either you guys need to spend more time relaxing him or play with smaller toys first.

But, at the end of the day, if he doesn't enjoy it then thats that. Period.

If its a need for you that you can't live without, then its time to rethink the relationship.