1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there anyone else who still plays on xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by thexboxguy, Aug 12, 2018.

1. thexboxguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi guys, I was just wondering if there's anyone else aside from me in this forum who still plays on their xbox 360?

I love playing on it, since it has many great games. However, there will be no more new games for it in the future, in fact, I think companies have already stopped making games for it. Whereas, I don't want to upgrade to xbox one yet and to be honest, the only reason I'd get an xbox one this year is because of original xbox backwards compatible games and a few exclusives on xbox one.

When do you think Microsoft will pull the plug on live for xbox 360?

Sorry if my english isn't good enough, it isn't my native language, though.

#1 thexboxguy, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. ClaireVT22

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do!

I only have a couple of games. However, one of them is dear to me, I haven't finished it, and I had to go through a lot of trouble to get it, so I still play it occasionally.

3. CentFLGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I packed my xbox360 up when I bought the XboxoneX.. I need to unpack it and start playing it again.. for some reason it just seems more fun to play on that than the new console. Several of the games I have for it aren't compatible with the new console, so that may be why.

4. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I played it until it broke when moving last year (I'm not sure how but it wouldn't turn on after setting it up so i gave it to one of my best friends to do whatever she wants with it).

5. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Always. My old 360 died earlier in the year so I went online and bought one that was identical. I've got my handful of games I like to play on it that aren't on Xbox One, and I don't feel like shelling out that much for a console, so I'm happy with my 360.

6. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Still play it. Some of my games don't work on Xbox One, and I'd only want two games on the One, so there's no point in getting it since my old games won't work, so I still use the 360.

7. WillowVal

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to play it a whole lot! It was my favorite console for the longest time. I’ve moved onto the Xbox 1 because of games that are on it that I can’t get on the 360, but I still get onto it occasionally.
    As for when the plug will be plugged, I can’t say for sure. If it still has a dedicated following right now for live, it should have a few more years (5-7) at best in my opinion. However, the people using it might eventually stop using it or upgrade to Xbox 1, which is very likely and might give it 4 or 5 years. That all depends on how many people still use it now, though

8. Loves books

My Xbox 360 is used mostly as a DVD player. I occasionally, like 6 times a year, play a dance game on it.. I got it a couple of months before the Xboxone came out.