1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she just being nice ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ank11451, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Ank11451

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I need help folx. Because dating and women make me an anxious mess. Which I am currently working on controlling, but some outside advice could give me much needed clarity!

My friend, well call them A has a new lover, we'll call them C and C's friend, we'll call her L express interested in me. soooo L low-key encouraged C to invite me out dancing with all of them and I did. But i was a nervous wreck because the thought of a woman liking me romantically and thinking I was cool makes me so anxious and plus, I felt some pressure from A and C. Anywho- I ended up getting WASTED! I honestly don't even remember our interactions entirely. I just remember she met another girl out ( Whatever) But we all came back to A's house after and hung out. I tried to wrestle her- it was fun and games until it wasn't and it got a bit more physical. She seemed fine, but the next day I woke up feeling so bad that I didn't remember the entire night and how aggressive I was. sooo I sent her a reaaally long and vulnerable apology in which I explained that my drinking was due to other things going on in life and that I felt really bad. She responded a few days later saying it was okay and to let her know if I ever wanted to get lunch or talk.

Trying to figure out if she is being nice to me because she feels bad or is still interested ( which I find hard to believe after the way I acted)

And thoughts, opinions or advice would be much appreciated !

2. Lia444

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think the fact that she is up for talking more and going out is a good sign, so follow through with that. I’m finding that it’s best to be friends for a while first so you know you won’t clash and it can go on from there if you both feel the same or at worst you gain a new friend.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Try looking to the future rather than overanalyzing the past. She offered to meet up again, so you should make plans soon, hopefully something where you're less likely to get wasted.

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I think she is genuinely interested and I know it can be hard to believe that sometimes but if she was just trying to be nice she could have just replied and said hey don't worry about it, I still had fun or something, she didn't have to offer to meet up and talk, so if you would like to I would try and set up another meeting.