1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it unhealthy to do too much anal stuff?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Beware Of You, May 18, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

I am a bottom, I have a boyfriend and well we do it a few times a week now, plus I do anoy of fingering, dildoing and stuff when we are not sleeping together.

I have heard rumours that too much anal play can cause damage, is this even true? I have never ever hurt myself, seen blood or anything.

Is there really any risk to this or not

2. Ridiculous

If it's not extreme stuff (like fisting or massive buttplugs) and you don't have any preexisting conditions like haemorrhoids or anal fissures, then you shouldn't have a problem with damaging things - make sure you use lube and everything should be fine.

Everyone in the world with a healthy digestive system passes stools that are often bigger and thicker than an average penis, so it's not like our butts aren't equipped to handle these sorts of things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Risks in anal sex are overwhelmingly from transmissible diseases from your sexual partners, not physical damage from the act, so make sure you practice safe sex.

3. KaraBulut

There's several Christian Fundamentalist websites out there that have a lot of misinformation. My favorite is the "fragile anus" hypothesis.

Our butts take a beating from things like constipation and some of the unhealthy foods that we eat. They're pretty resilient. As long as you're keeping your anal play within reasonable bounds, you're eating a healthy diet with lots of fiber and practicing good hygiene, you should be fine.

4. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

TMI
    I doubt the average butt is terribly fragile considering how much liquid comes out of mine of from my milk allergy that I refuse to accept.

5. June Cleaver

I have been having anal sex and cleaning with water daily for 20+ years and I started in the 7th grade with anal. I don't do fingers, toys, or anything plastic or latex. My ex loved toys and would get so mad I would not let them near me or buy any. I like good old vanella sex the best! Strictly dickly only! and Mike my current partner is huge and I get it every night before bed and he says I am still tight so I trust nothing is stretched out. You have muscles back there you need to do exercise. For those who don't know I am about to be 41yo and yet to have a problem. All that talk anal or flushing is bad and you will end up in diapers, or worse is pure BS as far as I am concerned. So I will always let my man have it all he wants! June

6. Beware Of You

TMI

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

7. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it was damaging something, you'd probably be feeling pain.

8. Hefiel

That's interesting, I recall reading that excessive cleaning with water may dry out the rectum and increase risk of damages. Similar indications seems to be written in regards to usage of Enemas and whatnot.

9. June Cleaver

I have never had a problem yet back there so I dont think it's true and last year my Dr. made me go through a colon thing and not even a polup, I got a clean bill of health and I am real thorough about it and use a liquid soap mix towards the end to be sure everything is fresh and clean. The guys I let there it seems reall enjoy that things are that clean. I guess with some of their other experences wern't always so clean from what I have been told. IDK because I have yet to have a bad experence. June

10. AKTodd

I was in a three year relationship with a guy who wanted to do anal a lot, sometimes daily. Other then learning how to relax the relevant parts about as automatically as shifting my weight from one foot to the other, it had no real effect on me at all.

Todd

11. Mrcake

Too much anal play won't hurt unless you are excessively doing play without lube. There is some condition where if you stimulate your prostate too much, it can cause it to leak prostatic fluid and you can get an infection (just research prostate overstimulation). You should be okay, really... Just be sure you are using the lube and not using anything that can scratch the walls of your rectum. Remember, the walls of the anus are designed to stretch and are naturally lubricated by mucous in the rectum.

12. Mrcake

It is true that cleaning out the rectum with water or using enema's daily will effect your body. Cleaning out with water will wash out the bacteria down there and also make it dry because the mucous is being washed out.

13. starfish

A friend asked his proctologist about this. He said as long as you're not sticking traffic cones up there you're fine.

I too have a milk allergy. I've found the organic milk is much easier on it, though it still flares up after a while.

14. Candace

You should be fine since your behind is probably used to that by now (and for all the stuff that comes out of it).