1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it strange someone falls in love after 2 months of dating them ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

So my bf a year ago told me he has fallen In love with me, he still is ,so what ur verdict when can a person fall in love ? And can someone fall in love after 2 months or is it just the person has a loose screw ?

2. justjade

Well, I fell for my husband the first time I hung out with him, and I was attracted to him the first time I saw him, but I can't speak for everyone. I believe that there is such thing as love at first sight, but for some people, it takes years to actually become love. It just depends. If you're confident and sure of it, that's wonderful! I wish you the best. :slight_smile:

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I met my bf in a chat site , long distance and he's trans

4. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes people can fall in love in a short time. I fell in love in 2 weeks. So it is normal.

5. Spurned

Spurned Guest

I fell in love in two weeks at the age of 13. Young but not dumb, but crazy in love.

I was mature for my age, though I tried to act older than I was and I understood love and being in love. I can understand. :slight_smile:

6. Epiphany101

Australia, perhaps I'll reveal more....Later. ;)
    I guess you can fall in love whenever you meet the requirements for "Being in Love", some might not see it as true...but I guess only we can understand what we feel, so they can go feel themselves for all anyone cares. =P

7. eminindo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Of course you can! It just depends on the person, some people can fall for someone very quickly and for others it takes more time. Doesn't mean their feelings aren't real

8. little dick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear Unsurevirgin :

I am so glad that you have a boyfriend that loves you, and that you have been together for a year. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

My case is a little out of the ordinary, I met my girl/boyfriend online back in February,
    February 7th, to be exact, we will have been going together for five months, this
    coming Sunday. We are both inter-sexed women, I found out from Rikki, We just started e-mailing each other, and found out that he and I have so much in common, it is so amazing. Rikki is like no one else I have ever met, after talking to him the third time, he surprised me by saying just how much he loved me, I never knew I could love someone as much as I love Rikki.

Jamye, { a.k.a. little dick }

9. AaronMed

I fell in love over a period of about 2 weeks. I can't imagine what life was like without Sebastian before. I love him! :kiss:

10. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I've been with my girlfriend now for 5 months (on the 7th), and I can say that I do love her. I think I felt that way even at 3 months or so. So, nah, I don't find it strange. Oxytocin is one hell of a hormone.

11. Amerigo

sounds like something i'd do

---------- Post added 2nd Jul 2013 at 05:31 AM ----------

and then i'd fall out of love again

12. castle walls

I know I'm a bit late to this thread but, if someone told me that they loved me after two months of dating, I'd probably see it as infatuation and not love. It would really depend on the circumstances though

13. sexyalex

The love test is simjple.

If after 90days of feeling "in love" with the guy you still feel the same way, then you DO actually love the person.

Anything less is infatuation.

14. Gallatin

I fell in love with my ex-girlfriend after dating her for about 2 months, though to be fair, we had known each other for about 12 years prior to that, and we were very good friends for about two years before we started dating. So, I guess we had a head-start of sorts because we knew each other so well already.

15. photoguy93

Love is an interesting thing.

Personally, I believe more that love comes along in different ways at different times. There isn't one thing - it's a mixture of things. 2 months is pretty early..but again, I can't say for sure.

I think it's more of "the reasons why." I do not remember the moment when I told my best friends that I loved them - I remember telling them that, but I don't remember the actual moment. Now, It's just how I feel. I can tell it - I love them. It's just...there's a lot in life you have to go through. Love isn't the one answer. Sure, you might really like someone - hell, you might even love them - but I think that too many young people are connecting love with the assurance of a SURE THING.

16. kylo

I think it just depends on the person. I fell in love with my ex after only dating for a month. It's taken me longer with other people. So just depends.

17. BudderMC

"Infatuation" isn't something you can just attach an arbitrary number to. Hell, love in general isn't something you can quantify, IMO.

Everyone describes love differently. Some people are comfortable with that short of a time period, some people aren't. I probably fall under the latter category, since I like to move slow. Given that most people probably are still infatuated (read: "crushing") after a month or two, I don't think it's fair to say that you're "in love" in that time period.

It really all depends on how you define love.

18. Bolin

I fell for my boyfriend roughly a month after we started dating, but, to be fair, we would talk for hours and hours everyday (we were both unemployed so we had a lot of time on our hands xD ), so that was bound to happen since we spent much more time getting to know each other than a normal dating couple would.