1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is a phase??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nosuchj, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Nosuchj

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For the past few days I have been questioning my gender. Could this be a phase or is this real?Here is some things that I think could help.
    In preschool I did ballet until kindergarten where it was disliked to be a boy and go to ballet. I tend to not work well with my 3 brothers(this could be just me) we don’t share our same likes. I watched my little pony for a year or two. I tend to make friends with girls a lot faster then making friends with boys. I like playing dress up. One year for my birthday I wanted a giant Barbie tree house. I tend to get very embarrassed about me going through puberty. I do not go crazy when I get called a girl.(I really don’t mind it but mostly I prefer being called a boy) I like my hair long but not to long(mostly so I don’t get made fun of) I love pink, purple and green(that probably didn’t matter because there are no boy or girl colors)